Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
aint no red herrings from a dude savings your *** from certain doom because he or she pledged their lives for a flag and all da citizens it represents. you and your anti American types might as well turn in ya *** along with ya citizenship
laugh.gif
mean.gif

maybe we do need to reinstate that Draft...lets put some skin in da game wit da folks talking smack bout da USA from da comforts of their WIFI & air conditioning.
If you don't know what a red herring is, just look it up.
mean.gif

I see more people in here have graduated from The Rusty School of Patriotism
Nah. We just understand the clear distinction between patriotism and  criticsm. A person can love there country but still be critical of it. These things aren't mutually exclusive. I speak out against what is going wrong so that we can fix the country. Nothing broke gets fixed by ignoring the problem and pretending things are great. Not saluting the flag because you don't feel the country is living up to its worth is not any less patriotic than pledging your allegience to it. Both individuals love their country and both are correct in their feelings. If people weren't patriotic which by definition  means " Love people feel for their country" they wouldn't speak out. In fact the un patriotic people would actually just leave because they have no positive emotional attachment to this nation. 

We aren't going to sit here and be told that we are any less patriotic than anyone else in this country. Are trump and his followers unpatriotic because they are insulting "American Exceptionalism" ? What about the Tea party members who advocate for their way or the highway? How about people who fight for the confederate flag, which by definition is anti american? Because we wish to push the country towards being better doesn't make us unpatriotic. On the contrary it makes us true Americans. 

Last edited:
I see more people in here have graduated from The Rusty School of Patriotism.

Bunch of fake Americans with fake outrage. Keyboard revolutionaries who participate in these online circle jerks about who hates America more and is more conscious.

Truly deplorable what I'm seeing.

And course the personal attacks. I'm a **** now because you disagree. Going to use the same racially charged rhetoric to disparage me that the "white Devils". Hypocrisy at its finest.
was on honor roll..

you don't like it you can bounce from this thread, from nt etc etc.

Cats hating on America but staying are the same ones that probably complained about living in their parents crib from the safety of their bedroom. :smh: despicable.

Given your ally in with this nationalist purity test, all i can say is.... da irony
so now its straight eff da flag? :lol: hope none of ya ever gotta talk to a 9/11 1st responder in ya life...

The same 1st responders that this country has failed to provide proper medical treatment and compensation for years and had to fight to finally get something?

Look at your face.

**** that flag again [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I'd give thanks to every single first responder personally if I could. They did what they needed to and they ain't asking me to bow down to that fabric.

they also aint asking how u personally feel politically when they running in a crumbling building to save your life. you know why? because they pledged allegiance to a flag some of ya so quick to disrespect. :smh:

Red herring ********

red herring?

slide0015_image025.jpg

go count how many of those "red herrings" on that wall & holla back >D

Another red herring.

aint no red herrings from a dude savings your *** from certain doom because he or she pledged their lives for a flag and all da citizens it represents. you and your anti American types might as well turn in ya *** along with ya citizenship :lol: :smh:

maybe we do need to reinstate that Draft...lets put some skin in da game wit da folks talking smack bout da USA from da comforts of their WIFI & air conditioning.

I have said multiple time on NT a mandatory military service might be a good idea, would make the country less war hungry.

Funny you mention this yet support a draft dodger, da hypocrisy :lol:

And like I said I supporter the first responders, you can try to deflect by using their name, but this had nothing to do with anything.

I got multiple family members that have given up their green cards, but it was easy for us I guess, since we weren't worshiping white welfare papi.

But I'm not doing a damb place, America my country too b, you don't dictate what kind of citizen I should be. Why don't you go back to the DR, show NT what you can do with all that ambition and smarts you claim to have.

And speaking the truth about injustices in this country is not smack talking it. Someone as cowardly as you wouldn't understand that though

Bunch of fake Americans with fake outrage. Keyboard revolutionaries who participate in these online circle jerks about who hates America more and is more conscious.

And course the personal attacks. I'm a **** now because you disagree. Going to use the same racially charged rhetoric to disparage me that the "white Devils". Hypocrisy at its finest.

Are you a member of the committee that determines who's a real and fake American?

i aint da one crying bout anti American though :lol:

some of ya so brainwashed into hating America if Captain America came out now ya would call it "nationalist propaganda" :lol: :smh:

laugh.gif

Straight up

If Colin were truly courageous, he'd give back all those millions that this evil country gave him to play a game. But he won't because he's not that  courageous.

Dude is a bum, anyway. He knows he'll be gone soon so he doesn't give a ****. Nothing courageous about this move at all.

:lol: You sound so ridiculous

:lol:
Straight up

If Colin were truly courageous, he'd give back all those millions that this evil country gave him to play a game. But he won't because he's not that courageous.

Dude is a bum, anyway. He knows he'll be gone soon so he doesn't give a ****. Nothing courageous about this move at all.

So he should give up his hard earned money because he's upset about the injustices against African Americans here? What logical sense does that make?

aint no red herrings from a dude savings your *** from certain doom because he or she pledged their lives for a flag and all da citizens it represents. you and your anti American types might as well turn in ya *** along with ya citizenship
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Paul Robeson was summoned to appear before the House Un-American Committee in 1956.

As he sat before the committee of foaming-at-the-mouth, knuckles-scrapping-the-floor, sub-human fascists, he declared that those who accuse others of anti-Americanism are the "non-patriots...the un-Americans...[who] ought to be ashamed."

Those who talk about respecting the flag, renouncing one's citizenship, and reinstating the draft are today's shock troops for Trump, Ghouliani, and the rest of the gang looking to make America white again. They hope that buying into the narrative of American exceptionalism, adopting the rhetoric of the right, and denouncing those (especially black folks) who reject the mythology of American greatness will give them what they truly want: whiteness. 

laugh.gif

Straight up

If Colin were truly courageous, he'd give back all those millions that this evil country gave him to play a game. But he won't because he's not that  courageous.

So he should give up his hard earned money because he's upset about the injustices against African Americans here? What logical sense does that make?
it's stupid.

that dude can cash his checks AND criticize the gov't. more power to him

I see a bunch of card carrying fake Americans in this thread. Your minds are truly poisoned. I honestly don't understand why you all bother to stay.

Look at all of these "real Americans" who don't believe in the first amendment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom