College NT'ers.....Do you feel guilty when you don't go to class?

Just wondering if anybody else every feels guilty when they don't go to class.
ohwell.gif

I don't do the "I don't feel like going" gig, I wont go only in what I feel is like an extreme case, i.e. like if I didn't do the hw lol

i'm gonna feel guilty on thursday when i'm watching basketball games

yea i just didn't feel like going to my econ class. He is boring and doesn't take attendance. Idk y but i always feel a little guilty
laugh.gif

He somtimes embarasses me
"Hey,everyone we have Marc back a round of applause please"
I always go.Just came back from the class.

nope, unless its one of my bio courses then i do because it only hurts me. so I dont skip those, but still sucks missing them even for legitimate reasons

it depends on the class because some of them are just notes and no hw. I go to the ones where they only teach off of notes because it is hard to learn fromothers notes. If the class is like english where you discuss books i dont worry about missing it.

yeah I do feel guilty if I miss class because my parents work hard to pay for it. I very rarely miss classes though.

sometimes but most of the time i have a reason i.e the weather is too bad for me to drive or im sick
frown.gif
but this semester i am so close to my professors thatthey always go over and beyond to send me the notes or an email asking me if i feel better
smile.gif

Im in high school and i dont feel guilty, I guess thats why i skipped 148 classes last year. smh

guilty is not the word...more like "Damn I gotta catch up"...but this depends on the class...like if it was bio or pre-cal, then i would feel thatway...any other class, i really don't care

I go to class all the time unless I absolutely can't go. I'll even miss work before I miss class (which also isn't often). I was raised and broughtup to be responsible so missing class for no real reason doesn't fly with me. I mean, I'm paying all of this money to sit on my $%%? No way.

So basically, no I don't feel guilty if I miss class, because I don't miss class for invalid reasons.

Somedays I feel like going, some days I dont. The classes I can afford to skip do base your grade on attendance but they have the grading set up so you canmiss like 5-6 classes. But the only time I really skip class is to finish a project or a paper for another class.

For some of my advanced Computer Programming and Engineering classes, missing one class will hurt you badly depending on the teacher. Fellow engineeringheads know that it's a @#@*$ to catchup and learn the stuff on your own
smh.gif
smh.gif

I don't feel guilty when I skip a class usually. your grade is determined more by your work ethic outside of class for the most part. I did have a classlast semester that met 3 times a week and i probably skipped 75% of the classes... I still got an A though.

Back
Top Bottom