Confessions

You're gay that doesn't just happen .. Your in denial.. Just confess you like the peen

Why are you so adamant about I am, I know what I like....I tried it, it's not for me.

Thats thing people think sexuality is black & white, it's really not. When there is actually an entire spectrum to the matter, one has to take into consideration all the possible variations.

Do I think Brad Pitt is attractive, yes, would I have sex with him, no.

Why are you so adamant about I am, I know what I like....I tried it, it's not for me.

Thats thing people think sexuality is black & white, it's really not. When there is actually an entire spectrum to the matter, one has to take into consideration all the possible variations.

Do I think Brad Pitt is attractive, yes, would I have sex with him, no.

Lmao

Last edited:
Lmao

You'll be alright

I was once a cold hearted person and then I changed because I thought it would be better for me........I'm back to being that cold hearted person and idc

Theres a thing called bisexual bruh bruh.

Let the man cook.

Bi means confused bruh

So where's the line in you're opinion... Does seeing your girl getting smashed while you smash another girl make you gay?.... does ******g a girl raw after another dude ***** her gay?... does being in the same room while another dude smashes make you gay?... I mean, who gives a **** what someone likes sexually.... ****, I could say me liking to tie up girls and beat their *** and boobs with a wooden spoon is "weirder" than someone touching a penis...

Last edited:
I quit drinking for good. I was dogging work too much about to get canned. I was also worried about my health and my family and friends were too. I'd also black out all the time. Never did any reckless stuff. Just embarrassing ****. Withdrawals weren't as bad as I expected. I've made it through Halloween and am 6 weeks without drinking so I think the hardest part is over.

My roommates, mom and boss and a select few friends are the only ones who knew how bad it really was but they are super proud of me so far and that's making me happy.

I'm not sober and never will be. I blaze like a chimney and some other stuff once in a blue moon. But I always did. As long as I'm not blacking out or too hungover to wake up before 7pm I'm good. I plan on never drinking again. From a DUI to missing mad work it's just not worth it. Rarely did I ever stop at a beer once I started. I feel good now so I want to keep with it. If I wake up tired oh well. I'm not puking all day now and getting a hell of a lot more done with my time. I just don't want people I meet to judge me because I don't drink. But if thy knew me when I sipped they'd know why. Oh well not a big deal eff em.

Congrats man.... People who have issues with one substance don't necessarily have issues with another...

Thanks bruh.

And not emails you now when you get quoted? Could get annoying when a quote pyramid cracks off :lol:

And yeah I've done it all man besides the real hard stuff. But damn I was killing a 5th a day. :x pops went to treatment for drinking as well as a grandpa who founded an aa chapter here. It's in my blood to be a drunk.

I'll just say you might think you're having fun or whatever or maybe you'd drink alone like I did half the time. Either way it's no way to live. I was ready to hit treatment but I tried on my own and so far so good. If you got a drinking problem try and kick the habit. You won't regret it looking back on yourself. Yeah I had some good times. But I still do. Now I'm not waking up with broken bones (yes that happened :lol:) or with people pissed off at me.

Thanks bruh.

And not emails you now when you get quoted? Could get annoying when a quote pyramid cracks off :lol:

And yeah I've done it all man besides the real hard stuff. But damn I was killing a 5th a day. :x pops went to treatment for drinking as well as a grandpa who founded an aa chapter here. It's in my blood to be a drunk.

I'll just say you might think you're having fun or whatever or maybe you'd drink alone like I did half the time. Either way it's no way to live. I was ready to hit treatment but I tried on my own and so far so good. If you got a drinking problem try and kick the habit. You won't regret it looking back on yourself. Yeah I had some good times. But I still do. Now I'm not waking up with broken bones (yes that happened :lol:) or with people pissed off at me.

You can probably turn it off some how... lol...

I've never been a drinker like that... Never enjoyed it enough... But herb is like my happy medicine.... It drowns out all the bad **** it... I'm well aware the **** is still there, and whether it needs addressed or not is always there... But god, does drowning out that **** feel nice.... There real issues I have is the price....

I feel like my girl and i have reached the point where its getting boring. Everything is routine. i cant see myself being with her in the long term. i think about calling it quits sometimes but i'm scared of how hurt she would be. Maybe i'm scared of being single again too. :\

Oh and i need to find a new group of friends. I don't really know how to do that either.

Last edited:
Yeah dude. I don't know why I went so hard with drinking. I'm not depressed or anything I don't think. When I get off work or am going out I just need something. Tree works fine. I'd drink till it's gone. So blackout and pass out after the bar I'd drink at home or just drink at home.

I never really was a smoker since high school. But now I like it. I can't sleep usually so it helps with that. Plus I get to get altered without any negative effects.

Man weed prices are all over the place. I just copped real LA cheese from though so I'm good. :pimp:

Last edited:
[quote name="MPLSdunk" url="/t/502478/confessions/2640# post_19076543"]Yeah dude. I don't know why I went so hard with drinking. I'm not depressed or anything I don't think. When I get off work or am going out I just need something. Tree works fine. I'd drink till it's gone. So blackout and pass out after the bar I'd drink at home or just drink at home.

I never really was a smoker since high school. But now I like it. I can't sleep usually so it helps with that. Plus I get to get altered without any negative effects.[/quote]

Same for me... It's not that I like being messed up and out of it... it's just that I don't like being straight sober... I'm fairly certain I am at least a little depressed at moment tho.... and I def notice it more when I'm by myself.... So when I get off work at 1am, I go home and get stoned off my *** with water bongs.... It's def loneliness for me right now...

Yeah I've been through some depression before but atm I feel good. That's exactly it I just want to be buzzed up after the day is done. And I'm copping a stemless with an inline perc Monday. Funny you mention a bong :lol:

We all got vices I guess. Just gotta pick your poison.

Yeah I've been through some depression before but atm I feel good. That's exactly it I just want to be buzzed up after the day is done. And I'm copping a stemless with an inline perc Monday. Funny you mention a bong :lol:

We all got vices I guess. Just gotta pick your poison.

You gotta have vices... big ones and little ones..... big ones that you can keep in check and feel good about yourself... little ones that you can let slip and feel good bout it... And I just get my Action Bronson Micro G in today... now I just need some hash :lol:

Back
Top Bottom