Confessions

I know what u meant. Lol. Laziness prevailed I still haven't gotten up. Oh we'll. after class tmrw ill roll up. What u smoke on usually out there. I'm tired of diesel here.

I do stupid things when I'm bored and I get bored easily.

- I usually turn to drugs or alcohol when I'm really bored
- I just transferred to a pretty good uni from the cc I was in, but just don't have the motivation to try that hard. I will do the bare minimum to receive my Bachelors, basically still in the cc state of mind
- My group of friends here are completely different then me and what I'm used to (I want to get high/drunk for the whole weekend, they'll go out maybe once and thats it)
- I'm on the verge of getting into debt. Next semester I'll have to take out student loans, will probably need about 20k to graduate.
- Have been to lazy to do the things I want to, gym, study, generally anything to better myself
- Smashed the ugliest girl I've ever been with in my life 3 times this semester for no reason :smh:

I do stupid things when I'm bored and I get bored easily.
- Have been to lazy to do the things I want to, gym, study, generally anything to better myself
- Smashed the ugliest girl I've ever been with in my life 3  4 times this semester for no reason
mean.gif
Came in here to type this. 

^^ that hate doe, lolol

When I was younger and living wit my momz I had to grocery shop with her. While she shop'd I would hit the magazine rack up and check out the car mags, jet, ebony, essence, and the source, xxl, murdadog pretty much all the urban/hiphop mags of the 90's and early 2000's.. Thing was all the urban mags with people of color on em were deep in the back of the rack almost hidden behind all the white people covered magazines.. I wasn't having that ish NT!! I began to bring all the mags with people of color to the front so they can be seen, straight covering up all the white people mags.. Im not racist at all NT but that ish just irks me.. We lived in a predominately black neighborhood so I felt like they needed to cater to their customer.. Lets be honest black folks aint reading Hunting/Fishing and Game magazines, Peolpe magazine, Glamour magazine.. C'mon mane..

Last edited:
ive used my health savings account (used for medications, copays, etc)  from work to buy candy
mean.gif

Last edited:
I spent the night at my friend's apartment in Bushwick. He lives with two other girls and there's only one bathroom. This morning I had to take a tremendous poop, but one of the girls was taking forever in the shower. Fearing that I'd poop myself, I went into the girl's room (she has a door that leads to a backyard area), went outside, sat on a milk crate in the middle of the lot and pooped my life away. If anyone finds it I'm gonna blame it on the cat.

In a 9 year relationship.
Feeling rushed/pressured from gf and everyone to get something together and move on to next stage of life. Ppl always commenting "you two are next" or ask "when are you..."
Currently working overseas, gf wants me to go back next year so we can take it to the next stage.
Most of the time I feel ready, but sometimes I don't. Not sure if I will have a stable job back home. That is my number one concern. Also has to be something I enjoy doing...
Time flies by. Shes the one. I feel sometimes I missed out on the singles life. That's life I guess. Better I met her then and stayed than to have never found her...? My greatest fear is letting her down, she's invested so much effort and time into me. She's just waiting for me to get a stable job. I should've just been an accountant.

-I'm attracted to this super ugly girl her face uhhhhhhh but her body is crazy I wanna blow her back out but I dnt want anybody to find out

-I think every girl likes me lol

-I would rather struggle on my own than live comfortable with my parents/grandparents if that makes sense

-I look forward to struggling on my own to get where I want in life..the journey excites me more than the results

@ctidda that's kinda sad..it's like all we about is sports,music, and movies...our generation doesn't care about politics..cats don't even know what's being passed in their own communities

Last edited:
In a 9 year relationship.
Feeling rushed/pressured from gf and everyone to get something together and move on to next stage of life. Ppl always commenting "you two are next" or ask "when are you..."
Currently working overseas, gf wants me to go back next year so we can take it to the next stage.
Most of the time I feel ready, but sometimes I don't. Not sure if I will have a stable job back home. That is my number one concern. Also has to be something I enjoy doing...
Time flies by. Shes the one. I feel sometimes I missed out on the singles life. That's life I guess. Better I met her then and stayed than to have never found her...? My greatest fear is letting her down, she's invested so much effort and time into me. She's just waiting for me to get a stable job. I should've just been an accountant.

Feeling rushed after 9 years? what the hell

Had a bone removed out of my foot about 6 months ago..Dr. said if it still hurts or has bruising after 6-8 weeks then I need to come back and see him, but I'm too scared he's going to tell me I need another surgery..

I waste too much time procrastinating. I keep telling myself I'll get this and that done, but then I never do it. I hate it

Yeah studying for me as well. 
Study groups have helped me a lot, interacting with others to study allows you to contribute and to learn as well. It makes studying more interesting and engaging. That feeling when you're teaching everyone else about a topic you know well is a huge confidence booster. Making study guides are also helpful. Make sure you actually work out problems if it's for a math based class and check your answers afterward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom