Confessions

I fapped during NFN but too scared to go in and tell them. They will tell me i disgust them. I don't know how to go with it. So I just avoid the thread. :smh:

I have been to 4 different barbershops around the city in the past 3 months.

I ran out of all of them and got free haircuts.

don't fear the fap. do you. literally.

my confession: I've been friends with a girl for years. we always shared some attraction but she had a bf. I was in love with her though (and simped hard). they finally broke up and she moved out of town. miraculously I got out of the friend zone and we hooked up/dated for a couple months.

this week we ended it. no good reason other than it didn't feel right to her.

I don't know how to feel now. part of me is happy something happened and excited to move on. but part of me is still in love. I'm convinced that in a couple years we'll still end up together. I'm convinced. but nothing I could say would convince her. anyway, it's time to find new &**%+@.

advice: don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend. and don't simp.

I have only one friend..and we dont even kick it anymore .I feel lonely as ****, and am hard as hell on myself. I feel like since i have no life no friends I might as well make money and work all the time

You'll be alrite bro we all go through our lonely spurts gotta love yourself n everything will be alrite

don't fear the fap. do you. literally.

my confession: I've been friends with a girl for years. we always shared some attraction but she had a bf. I was in love with her though (and simped hard). they finally broke up and she moved out of town. miraculously I got out of the friend zone and we hooked up/dated for a couple months.

this week we ended it. no good reason other than it didn't feel right to her.

I don't know how to feel now. part of me is happy something happened and excited to move on. but part of me is still in love. I'm convinced that in a couple years we'll still end up together. I'm convinced. but nothing I could say would convince her. anyway, it's time to find new &**%+@.

advice: don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend. and don't simp.
its hard yo have attractive female friends and not wanna smash. Been there. On to the next homie.

- went to one of the best universities in the country and regret it terribly, literally losing all my social life in exchange for good grades

- first time i met my ex i hated her, then she grew on me and now shes gone and i miss her
mean.gif
 and cause of this f***** school i dont think im gonna meet anyone for a minute

- also got cut from varsity hockey team at uni

Feeling rushed after 9 years? what the hell

A lot is expected within the next 1.5 years when I don't have a stable job back home. After my contract is done, I'm not sure if I will have a job back home or not.

Not rushed as in the start of the relationship.

Or maybe I feel like I'm not ready. idk

A lot is expected within the next 1.5 years when I don't have a stable job back home. After my contract is done, I'm not sure if I will have a job back home or not.

Not rushed as in the start of the relationship.

Or maybe I feel like I'm not ready. idk

Under NO circumstances should you get married unless you KNOW you are ready..

This is coming from a married man

Im scared of change.

Time is a crazy thing.

I am too, I am a stubborn person man.

I feel as if I go to college I'm gonna waste time and money....might just test out community college 1st, I just don't know sometimes.
Wish I had like a mentor or another older person to hang with.
Also everytime I try and do something good I get put down, but I guess I am kinda soft. :lol:
"I laugh and smile to hide the pain." |I

Last edited:
I quit drinking for good. I was dogging work too much about to get canned. I was also worried about my health and my family and friends were too. I'd also black out all the time. Never did any reckless stuff. Just embarrassing ****. Withdrawals weren't as bad as I expected. I've made it through Halloween and am 6 weeks without drinking so I think the hardest part is over.

My roommates, mom and boss and a select few friends are the only ones who knew how bad it really was but they are super proud of me so far and that's making me happy.

I'm not sober and never will be. I blaze like a chimney and some other stuff once in a blue moon. But I always did. As long as I'm not blacking out or too hungover to wake up before 7pm I'm good. I plan on never drinking again. From a DUI to missing mad work it's just not worth it. Rarely did I ever stop at a beer once I started. I feel good now so I want to keep with it. If I wake up tired oh well. I'm not puking all day now and getting a hell of a lot more done with my time. I just don't want people I meet to judge me because I don't drink. But if thy knew me when I sipped they'd know why. Oh well not a big deal eff em.

Back
Top Bottom