Confessions

No one is saying you have to use a condom, but be smart with who you have sex with. You can very well catch a lot of diseases and viruses with a condom. Unprotected oral is a very very common method to transmit diseases and such. You can also catch things WITH a condom. Im not trying to promote unhealthy sex, but rather the habits. I think the idea that peoplr have sex just like that CAN n WILL lead to risky behavior. So to avoid that temptation, best not put yourself in such situations.

Be in a healthy monogamous relationship if possible. Get tested together, be honest, and have fun. That peace of mind and fun factor will be a lot more rewarding.

So much truth man.

Aunts and uncle threw my grandma into a nursing home and I'm just now hearing about this. Safe to say I'm furious but I'm glad I don't have any reason to speak to any of them now, I can call/visit my grandma directly and not have to worry about seeing any of them.

My aunt spooked my grandma into signing all her rights over to her...few months later my mom took my grandma to the doctor and she was diagnosed with dementia

My aunt was foul for that but I told my mom when I was in middle school (2000-2001ish) that my aunt would pull funny **** when my grandma got older....now my grandma always talking about how her money is gone...my aunt and cousin got brand new whips the past year :smh: ...it's funny more than anything

Aunts and uncle threw my grandma into a nursing home and I'm just now hearing about this. Safe to say I'm furious but I'm glad I don't have any reason to speak to any of them now, I can call/visit my grandma directly and not have to worry about seeing any of them.

My aunt spooked my grandma into signing all her rights over to her...few months later my mom took my grandma to the doctor and she was diagnosed with dementia

My aunt was foul for that but I told my mom when I was in middle school (2000-2001ish) that my aunt would pull funny **** when my grandma got older....now my grandma always talking about how her money is gone...my aunt and cousin got brand new whips the past year :smh: ...it's funny more than anything
Damn bruh that's so foul

Been there..those greedy evil *******

Last edited:
Lol, I know all of that in terms of the windows. As for "insanity", I'm very aware of the definition. That's why I was shaking my head at myself...

2 of the girls I'm 99.9% sure they're cool. 1 girl was yesterday, but before she practically begged me to put it in she told me her last test was 2 months ago and last sexual interactions was 4 months...(can't say I believe her to be honest since I was up in her and it was the first day I had actually met her)

Then there's one girl who terrified my mind after because she's from Bmore and she carried herself in a way that didn't fancy my taste.

It takes 4 to 6 months to test positive for anything

Listen here you'll be shocked
Syphilis and herpes is spread thru skin to skin contact even when you can't see them..condom or not them chick's she'd the viruses thru skin to skin contact which means even a kiss on the cheek can **** you over..
Ones deadly the other is for life so reevaluate your actions cause everything can change quik bro be safe and be smart

Last edited:

My aunt was foul for that but I told my mom when I was in middle school (2000-2001ish) that my aunt would pull funny **** when my grandma got older....now my grandma always talking about how her money is gone...my aunt and cousin got brand new whips the past year
mean.gif
...it's funny more than anything
Breh, whats the logic behind hustling your own mom though??

That ishh is so grimy. 
sick.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

It takes 4 to 6 months to test positive for anything

Listen here you'll be shocked
Syphilis and herpes is spread thru skin to skin contact even when you can't see them..condom or not them chick's she'd the viruses thru skin to skin contact which means even a kiss on the cheek can **** you over..
Ones deadly the other is for life so reevaluate your actions cause everything can change quik bro be safe and be smart
This man also knows.  And yet people ask about stats.

This whole BBros thing about picking random people and slamming is stupid.  I often see 'pregnancy' as the number 1 concern when going raw, but that's NOT THE CASE!  How stupid can people be?  Like I've been saying, PREGNANCY is the least of your worries.  

Been there..those greedy evil *******

Yea it's wild :smh:

You'd be shocked how common this stuff is though...plenty of siblings be screwing over other siblings once a parent gets old...it's usually the child the parent showed favoritism too even if it was barely noticeable

I remember 10-12 years ago my aunt was telling my grandma what she was gonna do with her house...my grandma was still working and in excellent health at the time :lol:

Tried warning my grandma but she hit me with the "I'll never let her do that" :lol: ...now she regret it

Last edited:
Yea it's wild :smh:

You'd be how shocked how common this stuff is though...plenty of siblings be screwing over other siblings once a parent gets old...it's usually the child the parent showed favoritism too even if it was barely noticeable

Na it's got nothin to do with the parent it's the pounce of the sibling they attack like wolves for power of attorney and parents usually roll over

This man also knows.  And yet people ask about stats.

This whole BBros thing about picking random people and slamming is stupid.  I often see 'pregnancy' as the number 1 concern when going raw, but that's NOT THE CASE!  How stupid can people be?  Like I've been saying, PREGNANCY is the least of your worries.  

Exactly **** 18 years of child support bro you might have only 18 years to live

Believe that

That's also an issue here. One of my aunts has already moved into my grandmother's house and the other one took her furniture. When I say I'm pissed it's an understatement. I'm liable to go off on any and everybody if I see any of them.

That's also an issue here. One of my aunts has already moved into my grandmother's house and the other one took her furniture. When I say I'm pissed it's an understatement. I'm liable to go off on any and everybody if I see any of them.
There's nothing anyone in the family can do about it?

What up y'all...been a lil minute since I last posted in here.

Anyway, it was no more than about a hour or so ago that I was prepping to walk my dog && whatnot...when I randomly looked at the fridge && saw the invitation to a baby shower that, in all likelihood, both my ex && I will be attending in a few weeks...you know, the ex that, once upon a time, you just KNEW you were gonna end up marrying.

Haven't seen her since mid-2011, && haven't had any form of contact since the bad breakup took place that same year. In the Slaughterhouse song called 'Offshore', you may recall Joe Budden saying the following...

"Got ruined in my youth, when the first one got the best of me // When she said she'd never leave, then she left; **** y'all expect from me?"

Well, yea...that's LITERALLY a summary of what happened :smh:. Don't eem wanna go now, but I have to just because it's my best friend's sister's baby shower...basically my sister too. And given the fact that this particular ex is their cousin...yea, this **** is actually about to happen.

I always knew that the day where we'd be in the same setting would eventually come, but I never imagined it'd be this soon. I completely overlooked this whole event, && now I think all the time I spent attempting to get over ol' girl, && picturing this scenario (even acting it out in my mind countless times) won't mean **** on the day of.

Don't eem got feelings for shawty anymore, so why is my subconscious making this **** such a big deal?...:smh: :x

Last edited:
What up y'all...been a lil minute since I last posted in here.

Anyway, it was no more than about a hour or so ago that I was prepping to walk my dog && whatnot...when I randomly looked at the fridge && saw the invitation to a baby shower that, in all likelihood, both my ex && I will be attending in a few weeks...****.

Haven't seen her since mid-2011, && haven't had any form of contact since the bad breakup took place that same year. In the Slughterhouse song called 'Offshore', you may recall Joe Budden saying the following...

"Got ruined in my youth, when the first one got the best of me // When she said she'd never leave, then she left; **** y'all expect from me?"

Well, yea...that's LITERALLY a summary of what happened :smh:. Don't eem wanna go now, but I have to just because it's my best friend's sister's baby shower...basically my sister too. And given the fact that this particular ex is their cousin...yea, this **** is actually about to happen.

I always knew that the day where we'd be in the same setting would eventually come, but not this soon. I completely overlooked this whole event, && now I think all the time I spent attempting to get over ol' girl, && picturing this scenario (even acting it out in my mind countless times) won't mean **** on the day of.

Don't eem know how to approach the situation, brehs...:smh: :x
Damn homie

Looks like your in a jam you can't get out of
, since you gave to go you just gotta suck it up n roll with the punches

And after that day , you might not ever see her again (hopefully).

Sad thing is, andretti andretti , this will likely be just the first of a multitude of scenarios with this same exact plot in the coming years. I'll be cool after this first one (don't quote me on that yet tho :lol:), but I think what's tripping me out so much about it is that I've more or less hit rock bottom in every realm of life at some point since things with us went left, while she's seemingly just kept living && having good things come her way almost effortlessly (not saying that I fully know, but just from what I've heard here && there). I mean, I'm finally starting to get my life as a whole together again, && I honestly want nothing but the best for her, regardless of what's happened in the past...but I legitimately don't know how to feel about that. I try to not have an ego (or at least keep it to a minimum at worst), but this is one of the few things, maybe the only thing, that truly ***** with my pride more than a lil bit. And I think it shows in certain cases, no matter how many proverbial band-aids I've tried to use to cover it up. (trust, it's been plenty :lol:)

I ought to just pray about the whole thing, but words can't eem describe how bad I've fallen off in that aspect of my life.

Sad thing is, andretti andretti , this will likely be just the first of a multitude of scenarios with this same exact plot in the coming years. I'll be cool after this first one (don't quote me on that yet tho :lol:), but I think what's tripping me out so much about it is that I've more or less hit rock bottom in every realm of life at some point since things with us went left, while she's seemingly just kept living && having good things come her way almost effortlessly (not saying that I fully know, but just from what I've heard here && there). I mean, I'm finally starting to get my life as a whole together again, && I honestly want nothing but the best for her, regardless of what's happened in the past...but I legitimately don't know how to feel about that. I try to not have an ego (or at least keep it to a minimum at worst), but this is one of the few things, maybe the only thing, that truly ***** with my pride more than a lil bit. And I think it shows in certain cases, no matter how many proverbial band-aids I've tried to use to cover it up. (trust, it's been plenty :lol:)

I ought to just pray about the whole thing, but words can't eem describe how bad I've fallen off in that aspect of my life.

You're good man. Don't sweat it too much. And girls usually have it easier than guys in regards to that financial stability. So don't trip out on that much either. A girl can marry or simply be hired due to lost and have a really good financial situation. (Not to say that girls don't earn anything off of merit because that's totally false) Also, sometimes it APPEARS people are doing really well, but that's not the case. But you should be happy for her. Just have that confidence about you. If ish is messed up right now, just take it as if the team you're playing is going on a crazy run. Don't get down to the point that you don't even come out for the next quarter. Have that faith in your game. Couple stops and a lil run for yourself and you're right back in the game. You never know, if she's doing that well chop it up with her. Maybe she can put you onto something. Life is all about information and what you do with it, and how. Stay up homie.

Back
Top Bottom