Consequence still mad at 'Ye. This mog is hilarious!

tumblr_m6prseXMtq1qko5nzo1_500.gif
8)

Here's the Consequence interview on Hot97 after the confrontation with Joey .. its 28mins long, oh yea and Jen doesnt speak much Thank you Based God!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcwIDC9Y3xA

I don't really know what to think of Cons anymore after this one, he's all over the place with his words and beliefs on loyalty. Cypha Sounds was 100% correct about never disrespecting the man who put u on in public.

i feel cons on this.. n rosenberg is a ***** for that. he getting butthurt cuz cons did an interview with power105 first lolwut? if 97 wanted the interview 1st they should've holla'd. cypha talking that loyalty/trust ish when he doesn't know the specifics of the fallout... how does he know kanye didn't break the loyalty first? that's not in his place to speak. from what cyph been saying, it sounds like q-tip and 'ye were the unloyal ones. from pusha-t's interview, push said some **** like nobody knows what happened.. ye dont speak to him or the rest of GOOD about it. so we're going off the bias of cons' point-of-view, but if what he's saying is true, then i follow his logic and understand him completely. the only part where he ****** up is when he said he was hurt and decided to retaliate by roundhouse kicking all of GOOD Music and ending up dissing pusha t big sean, etc, who werent part of the beef... but he says he understands why they retaliate and isn't mad about them dissing him, he knows he deserves it from whoever he dissed that played no parts in the beef.

Yeah Rosenberg was trippin with that not doing the interview on Hot 97 1st. They should've reached out to Cons if anything.

As far as Cypha goes, he's 100% correct regardless of him not knowing the specifics of the fallout. Even if Kanye broke the loyalty code, he's not running around doing radio interviews/blogs and airing **** out. I don't even think he did that when him and Cons originally fell out. Even if you got ill feelings towards the dude that put you on and in a great position to continue to succeed, you don't air your feelings out in the public. Kanye brought Cons back to life, he was dead after ATCQ, nobody was checkin for him. Same thing I said about Beanie Sigel when he was on his "expose Jay-Z tour." Cons explanation to Cypha didn't really add up to me.

Also, based on their reasoning, I'm not even sure why they apologized to Kim K either. "Kim is carrying Mrs. West grandchild" :rolleyes

Last edited:
Y'all think kanye gonna run around admitting he has ghost writers that would have ended his career especially after all the crap he spews and how egotistical he is

Also, based on their reasoning, I'm not even sure why they apologized to Kim K either. "Kim is carrying Mrs. West grandchild"
eyes.gif
I had a feeling Cons was going to apologize for that comment regarding Kim K.  I say that because Reggie might not have known about Kanye and Kim getting it on while they were together, which of course adds on to the perception that most have for Kim already but for all we know Reggie might have found out about that hearing it from that interview with Cons and maybe could have gone crazy on Kim K or Kanye if and when he runs into them in public.  You never know.   

Certain things you just don't want to put out there to the public for various reasons and that situation or occurrence is one of them.  Also, that's just further reason for Kanye to get a paternity test just to be certain, if Kim was having an affair with him while she was still with someone that's even more reason to think she would do it to you, now that she's with you.  Certain females and people in genreal just aren't to be trusted based upon their track record.

Also, based on their reasoning, I'm not even sure why they apologized to Kim K either. "Kim is carrying Mrs. West grandchild" :rolleyes

I had a feeling Cons was going to apologize for that comment regarding Kim K.  I say that because Reggie might not have known about Kanye and Kim getting it on while they were together, which of course adds on to the perception that most have for Kim already but for all we know Reggie might have found out about that hearing it from that interview with Cons and maybe could have gone crazy on Kim K or Kanye if and when he runs into them in public.  You never know.   

Certain things you just don't want to put out there to the public for various reasons and that situation or occurrence is one of them.  Also, that's just further reason for Kanye to get a paternity test just to be certain, if Kim was having an affair with him while she was still with someone that's even more reason to think she would do it to you, now that she's with you.  Certain females and people in genreal just aren't to be trusted based upon their track record.

You definitely have a good point about the paternity test.

As far as Reggie not knowing, if I'm not mistaken, didn't Amber Rose put the info out there in interview around the time when she just started ******g with Wiz back in 2011? Didn't she say something along the lines of Kanye was already cheating on her with Kim while they were together? I think she also mentions in the same interview that eventually her and Reggie “Became Each Other's Rebounds” ... so I'm pretty sure Reggie knew what was going on the whole time. Con & Jen tried to put it out there as if they let the big secret cat out the bag :smh: .. I dont think this was new information but the fact that it was said with so much anger/hostility everyone looked at it like it was ESPN Breaking News scrolling across the bottom of your TV.

As far as Reggie not knowing, if I'm not mistaken, didn't Amber Rose put the info out there in interview around the time when she just started ******g with Wiz back in 2011
Your right, thank you for the clarification. 

"You might want to have a word with Confucius before you go any further. Goodnight. G.O.O.D!!!"

Any one have any clue what Cons meant by this tweet to Push?

Was this a play on "white-knighting"? As in calling Push the "knight" of G.O.O.D music, with a second level subliminal addressing Kanye, thus as, the damsel in distress (drama queen, etc)?

Last edited:
"You might want to have a word with Confucius before you go any further. Goodnight. G.O.O.D!!!"

Any one have any clue what Cons meant by this tweet to Push?

Was this a play on "white-knighting"? As in calling Push the "knight" of G.O.O.D music, with a second level subliminal addressing Kanye, thus as, the damsel in distress (drama queen, etc)?

Philosophical Pusha got you reading wayyyyy too much into this
laugh.gif

is that suppose to be a bad thing though? arent dudes suppose to be down for their crew :lol:

These dudes really fighting over some reality TV ****?

:lol: @ Cons wife screaming. Broad is annoying as hell.

Last edited:
for those who haven't seen the fight footage. it's not really good footage though. can't really see anything other than hearing Jen the Pen screaming throughout the entire vid.

I don't know what kind of slap Cons gave Budden, but I could only picture one of those Psycho Sid slaps that don't really hit anything

These dudes really fighting over some reality TV ****?

:lol: @ Cons wife screaming. Broad is annoying as hell.

Not really. This all started because of what consequence said on power 105. If he hadn't what he said on the radio, this fight would've never happened because him and Joe never had any real issue before then.

Hopefully Budden wasn't on the receiving end of another black eye this time around.  I'm guessing Joey gets a free feature from Kanye for this.

wow.

ftr, i dont believe any of this **** is real.

rap is so WWF right now its pathetic.

i blame tupac. there was always beef but pac took it to another level to where its all rap is about now. now watch how many people tune into the reunion. FOH man.

and i cant stand the way NYers talk......"we in here" S T F U, who cares

cons may have hit dude and retreated but it doesn't change the fact buddens is a ***** *** n***a 

Back
Top Bottom