Consequence still mad at 'Ye. This mog is hilarious!

As far as Budden, he didn't say anything wrong. I fuxs with Joey but he gets pissed at the dumbest ****. Cons said nothing bad about that man

"TBC: Joey said he wouldn't do a record with you"​

"Cons: So? It would be for free. I've got Beyonce on my resume, I've got John Legend on my resume. Joey's just mad Raekwon smacked him in his head"​

Prior to him saying that, he said he had no issues with him, then he heard those comments tho. Joe took a shot and he shot back.

TBC: Would you do a record with Cons?

JB: No!...Shut it down.

Say what you want, but that's a pretty obvious subliminal for, "nahh I don't **** wit' you", which can be read as disrespect towards Cons.

It's only read as disrespect if you're extremely sensitive and insecure. Let's be honest, I cant think of any rappers that would answer that question differently. 

As far as Budden, he didn't say anything wrong. I fuxs with Joey but he gets pissed at the dumbest ****. Cons said nothing bad about that man

"Cons: So? It would be for free. I've got Beyonce on my resume, I've got John Legend on my resume. Joey's just mad Raekwon smacked him in his head"​

Prior to him saying that, he said he had no issues with him, then he heard those comments tho. Joe took a shot and he shot back.

Plus, judging from Joe Budden's past it's pretty rational for Cons to think that it was a shot. This is the same dude who took a **** at Method Man for no apparent reason which resulted in him getting a trademark around his eye, and Mikey Facts wishing he was in his civic and not in the dressing room.

Plus, judging from Joe Budden's past it's pretty rational for Cons to think that it was a shot. This is the same dude who took a **** at Method Man for no apparent reason which resulted in him getting a trademark around his eye, and Mikey Facts wishing he was in his civic and not in the dressing room.

:rofl:. He's too sensitive as a rapper. As nice as he is, and I've been a fan of his work, it's this part of Budden that can make him hard to like at times. That whole Method Man thing was ridiculous.

ok. For the record, even though cons said its whatever you wanna do several times throughout their conversation, there wasnt a doubt in my mind that he was shook b/c he def was.

with that being said joes nobodies fool. anyone thats ever seen him in an interview or whatever can see that dudes intelligent/calculated. he did what he did in front of an audience, as well as a camera man which we all kno could potentially represent MILLIONS of people, with the intention of rattling ol boy. its b/c of this i feel like joes a sucka.

He could've just as easily pulled dude to the side privately, no audience, and had that discussion the RIGHT WAY...

joe came out on top of this confrontation. @least thats what the overall PERCEPTION will be.

Joe Budden and Meth situation was corny dudes got mad joe said he is a better rapper and to a degree he is better than current meth.So they smack him made them look dumb.

He could've just as easily pulled dude to the side privately, no audience, and had that discussion the RIGHT WAY...

So you think having the conversation right before the interview is an audience? Its only Power 97 there and I doubt neither one was worried about cameras. It wouldn't even be a scene if Cons wasn't talking loud

So you think having the conversation right before the interview is an audience? Its only Power 97 there and I doubt neither one was worried about cameras. It wouldn't even be a scene if Cons wasn't talking loud

i have no idea what interview your referring to.

and it doesnt matter if its "only power 97". the fact of the matter is, there is an audience present. i believe there were around 5-6 people around just chillin not including the dude filming and when you confront someone over an issue with uninvolved parties present, bravado ALWAYS comes into play.

you doubt either one was worried about cameras filming the discussion? have you payed any attention to joes history of putting his life on front street? JBTV, love and hiphop, raekwon/meth situation and countless songs speaking on personal relationships hes had with women. he has CLEARLY set a pattern of going out of his way to put his personal life in the public eye, but you feel like he wasnt worried about cameras? c'mon son...

Not only did Joe OBVIOUSLY want to intimidate dude but he wanted to do it in front of an audience. Joes no fool. He knew exactly what he was doin and cons took the bait...

Last edited:
Still not getting how Cons was supposedly shook.Never backed down once & said everything he said in the interview to Joey's face and reiterated if you wanna take it there we can take it there again and again. Doesn't sound like a shook person to me :rolleyes Of course Budden did it in front of an audience, he's an attention *****. If he was really about his issue it would've been a private talk or no talk at all.

Cons wasn't shook but he definitely wasn't as rowdy as he was on Power 105.1 ... Joey didn't come thru like a tough guy nor did he come thru with a bunch of goons tryin to run up Cons to intimidate him. They discussed what was said and kept it moving. Neither one of them wanted to throw the hands.

Its funny how ya wanna bash Joe for checkin Cons, but when the almighty Wu-Tang ran up on him back stage because he said he was a better rapper than Meth it was "all good" ...

all u ****** that dont see cons is a sucka from the confrontation are suckas yourselves, you ****** cant tell when a *****'s body language and speech is on some shook *** **** smh. yall also the type of ****** to let someone disrespect you and not take any action whatsoever. done

P.S.
joe got what he deserved ranting about method man like that, he's learned from that situation, that's why you don't see him fall for the bait in interviews no more

Did Consequence leave bite marks on your girl or something? You've been going mad hard for the past few pages. Look at you, you're all emotional because Consequence came at the dude who co-signed those ugly *** kicks in your avy. Relax bro, Joe thought he was going to punk Consequence, and Con til him straight up its whatever. Joe came up there to look tough and nothing happened. He could've easily gotten Con's phone number and discussed the issue. But instead he showed up wasting gas money, time he could've spent promoting his new material, or time smashing his girl. He def came out the loser in that convo.

And to the dude who said Con was definitely shook. How the hell can you tell how he was feeling on the inside? Are you some world class poker player that reads body language better than the rest of us?

Last edited:
Joe Budden and Meth situation was corny dudes got mad joe said he is a better rapper and to a degree he is better than current meth.So they smack him made them look dumb.

Joe came out of left field and threw a shot at someone in the latter part of their career who could care less about him in the first place. They approached him for his off wall comments and have him a black eye, which was warranted IMO. Does Lebron ever say that he is better than Oscar Robertson? No he doesn't because it would be asinine and he would deserve to be slapped for it.

all u ****** that dont see cons is a sucka from the confrontation are suckas yourselves, you ****** cant tell when a *****'s body language and speech is on some shook *** **** smh. yall also the type of ****** to let someone disrespect you and not take any action whatsoever. done

P.S.
joe got what he deserved ranting about method man like that, he's learned from that situation, that's why you don't see him fall for the bait in interviews no more

Did Consequence leave bite marks on your girl or something? You've been going mad hard for the past few pages. Look at you, you're all emotional because Consequence came at the dude who co-signed those ugly *** kicks in your avy. Relax bro, Joe thought he was going to punk Consequence, and Con til him straight up its whatever. Joe came up there to look tough and nothing happened. He could've easily gotten Con's phone number and discussed the issue. But instead he showed up wasting gas money, time he could've spent promoting his new material, or time smashing his girl. He def came out the loser in that convo.

And to the dude who said Con was definitely shook. How the hell can you tell how he was feeling on the inside? Are you some world class poker player that reads body language better than the rest of us?

How did Joe think he was gonna punk Consequence?? When has Joe ever been on the scene trying to be tough?? The only time I ever saw Joe talk some believable tough **** was when Ransom tried to go at his head.

And FYI, Joe was scheduled to be on HOT97 that day, to promote his new album until they switched up the schedule at the last minute, so there was no gas money wasted (pretty sure he has a driver too) :lol:

lol u stupid, ive been defending cons in this whole thread until yesterday's footage of him going against himself on the breakfast club. joe budden's a *****, and so is cons, in their own ways. cons has the right to feel every way he does about the GOOD Music situation, he was at fault for the Joe Budden situation, Joey had all the right reason to do what he did stepping up to Cons JUST LIKE Rae & his IceWater associates came CORRECT at Budden for running his jaw off at Meth & INS. Cons said in the breakfast club "hey if u wanna shoot ur shot then go ahead" joe budden confronted him, and this ***** cons going off explaining his *** off nervous as **** pacing back n forth lol cmon man... if u cant see how he was feeling then it is what it is, u just a ***** ***** *****

I should smack fire out you, here we are trying to have a grown up rational conversation, and you're calling dudes "silly" and "*******". How was Con shook? Did he apologize for what he said? Did he tell Joe that he didn't mean anything by what he said? NO. In the grown up world, you explain your actions, and that is exactly what Con did.

P.S.

How did Joe think he was gonna punk Consequence?? When has Joe ever been on the scene trying to be tough?? The only time I ever saw Joe talk some believable tough **** was when Ransom tried to go at his head.

And FYI, Joe was scheduled to be on HOT97 that day, to promote his new album until they switched up the schedule at the last minute, so there was no gas money wasted (pretty sure he has a driver too) :lol:

I stand corrected I thought Joe just showed up out of the blue. But he obviously approached him in front of everyone to make a scene, if Joe was a real dude he would've pulled Cons to the side or "put the paws on him" word to Lil Scrappy.

P.S.

I stand corrected I thought Joe just showed up out of the blue. But he obviously approached him in front of everyone to make a scene, if Joe was a real dude he would've pulled Cons to the side or "put the paws on him" word to Lil Scrappy.

I agree, I'm not a fan of the on camera confrontations. If there was really an issue between the two, they're on the same show so I dont see how hard it would be to get in contact with one another. Neither one of them should've sent subliminals on the radio but it is what it is

This... Im scratchin my head as to the responses on here. Old boy was def shook LOL. Ran his mouth and back peddled the whole thing. In Front Of His Girl.

I really dont understand ya'll dudes, if anybody in the building sees Joe Budden approaching Cons they're gonna put a camera on him. WHat yall expect Joe to do, tell em to cut the cameras off it's their studio. You expect Joe to set up a meeting in a private room just to have Cons tell him we good.
roll.gif
. I really dont know where yall heard "it's up to you....take your shot", when all I heard was "we good" and "it's no problem". 

Back
Top Bottom