Conversational skills

She put a royal flush in your hand and you just threw it away
30t6p3b.gif

Just learn your lesson and move on

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

You putting the p on a pedestal ...

Ever play a pick up game of ball with your boys?
And you talking mad greasy ("you not seeing me out here son...", I''m a beast etc...)
and one of them dare you to make the next shot,
and you really don't care if it goes in or not cause you still gonna talk smack?

Treat ALL broads in that manner
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

And you talking mad greasy ("you not seeing me out here son...", I''m a beast etc...)
and you really don't care if it goes in or not cause you still gonna talk smack?

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

if you really have a hard time talking or keeping a conversation going, start easy by getting practice on random women, so for example, if you live in the city, smile at a random lady or complement them on something, anything. that way whatever they say to you doesn't matter. If you mess up, you don't know the lady and will never see them again, if it goes good, then there you go.

if you really have a hard time talking or keeping a conversation going, start easy by getting practice on random women, so for example, if you live in the city, smile at a random lady or complement them on something, anything. that way whatever they say to you doesn't matter. If you mess up, you don't know the lady and will never see them again, if it goes good, then there you go.

don't listen to all this bs advice if you can only talk to girls when your are drunk at a party just be drunk all the time and it shouldn't be a problem

don't listen to all this bs advice if you can only talk to girls when your are drunk at a party just be drunk all the time and it shouldn't be a problem

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Nt I need advice, I'm not afraid to approach females or talk to them, but I can't hold a conversation with a girl unless im drunk at a party. It's so bad to the point this girl in my class who I never spoke to before sat next to me and invited me to bowling, and I said I don't really like bowling and then it was just an awkward pause
Keep a 24/7 buzz

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Nt I need advice, I'm not afraid to approach females or talk to them, but I can't hold a conversation with a girl unless im drunk at a party. It's so bad to the point this girl in my class who I never spoke to before sat next to me and invited me to bowling, and I said I don't really like bowling and then it was just an awkward pause
Keep a 24/7 buzz

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This be on some advance expert level!
Before I wouldn't be able to do practice makes perfect

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This be on some advance expert level!
Before I wouldn't be able to do practice makes perfect

Back
Top Bottom