Conversational skills

Nt I need advice, I'm not afraid to approach females or talk to them, but I can't hold a conversation with a girl unless im drunk at a party. It's so bad to the point this girl in my class who I never spoke to before sat next to me and invited me to bowling, and I said I don't really like bowling and then it was just an awkward pause

Nt I need advice, I'm not afraid to approach females or talk to them, but I can't hold a conversation with a girl unless im drunk at a party. It's so bad to the point this girl in my class who I never spoke to before sat next to me and invited me to bowling, and I said I don't really like bowling and then it was just an awkward pause

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Bro... you just killed it with nothing to follow up with.

At least have a suggestion if you're going to kill the whole option... It would have been better to at least say... "well I don't really bowl too often so we'll see how I do" or "well i'm not that good but i'm down anyways..."

You clearly flubbed it. Unless you HATE bowling like that or weren't feeling her you had no reason to turn her down or not suggest an alternative...especially when you're not getting that much play.

2a6qclz.gif

Bro... you just killed it with nothing to follow up with.

At least have a suggestion if you're going to kill the whole option... It would have been better to at least say... "well I don't really bowl too often so we'll see how I do" or "well i'm not that good but i'm down anyways..."

You clearly flubbed it. Unless you HATE bowling like that or weren't feeling her you had no reason to turn her down or not suggest an alternative...especially when you're not getting that much play.

2a6qclz.gif

haha its funny cause i was just giving my pledge bro some lessons on this last night. everyone has a different game but the most important thing is
-eye contact
-body language
-CONFIDENCE
-smiling
-humor
-talk about light subjects instead of real heavy controversial subjects at the beginning
-practice

a lot of the times its not even about what you say, but how you say it.

haha its funny cause i was just giving my pledge bro some lessons on this last night. everyone has a different game but the most important thing is
-eye contact
-body language
-CONFIDENCE
-smiling
-humor
-talk about light subjects instead of real heavy controversial subjects at the beginning
-practice

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

2a6qclz.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For real though, you just need experience.   

If you're shy/intimidated just practice on lower-caliber chicks than you would normally go for and work your way up.

2a6qclz.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For real though, you just need experience.   

If you're shy/intimidated just practice on lower-caliber chicks than you would normally go for and work your way up.

hit her up tomorrow with the "i'm sorry. i'd love to go bowling with you. you just caught me by surprise. what that thang smell like?"

hit her up tomorrow with the "i'm sorry. i'd love to go bowling with you. you just caught me by surprise. what that thang smell like?"

You putting the p on a pedestal ...

Ever play a pick up game of ball with your boys?
And you talking mad greasy ("you not seeing me out here son...", I''m a beast etc...)
and one of them dare you to make the next shot,
and you really don't care if it goes in or not cause you still gonna talk smack?

Treat ALL broads in that manner
pimp.gif

And you talking mad greasy ("you not seeing me out here son...", I''m a beast etc...)
and you really don't care if it goes in or not cause you still gonna talk smack?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

-eye contact
-body language
-CONFIDENCE
-smiling
-humor
-practice

Everything he said, and always try and say something that she can piggyback off of (positively) to keep the conversation moving forward; mix in a few questions every once in a while and you'll be money.

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

-eye contact
-body language
-CONFIDENCE
-smiling
-humor
-practice

Everything he said, and always try and say something that she can piggyback off of (positively) to keep the conversation moving forward; mix in a few questions every once in a while and you'll be money.

pimp.gif
eek.gif

2a6qclz.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how are you gonna hand yourself an L
laugh.gif

2a6qclz.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how are you gonna hand yourself an L
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom