cool quotes?

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100percent."
Arnold

"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The creditbelongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again andagain; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; andwho, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nordefeat."
Roosevelt

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

You don't have to explain something you never said.

Jack Johnson on being told that he was fined $40 for speeding:

"Here's $80 I'm coming back the same way"

Willie Pep, talking to an old opponent years after each retired. "Do you recognize me?" the old opponent asked. Willie looked hard and consideredbefore finally replying "Lie down so I can recognize you."

laugh.gif

"i had to run the road in the dark long before i could dance under the lights" muhammad ali

Max Baer, when asked for his definition of fear: "Standing across the ring from Joe Louis and knowing he wants to go home early."

It's better to burn out than to fade away.

-the Curigan (sp?) from Highlander

I love 80's movies.

"I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio"
laugh.gif

"In the world, as it is,the looking glass world, the countries that guard the peace also make and sell the most weapons. The most prestigious bankslaunder the most drug money and harbour the most stolen cash.The most successful industries are the most poisonous for the planet. And saving the environmentis the brilliant endeavor of the very companies that profit from annihilating it. Those who kill the most people in the shortest time win impunity and praise,as do those who destroy the most nature at the lowest cost........The worst violators of nature and human rights never go to jail.They hold the keys toit."
How you get so fly? From not being afraid to fall out the sky.
'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness whichscares us. We ask ourselves - who are we to be brilliant, beautiful, talented, and fabulous. But honestly, who are you to not be so?
You are a child of God, small games do not work in this world. For those around us to feel peace, it is not example to make ourselves small. We were born toexpress the glory of god that lives in us. It is not in some of us, it is in all of us. While we allow our light to shine, we unconsciously give permission forothers to do the same. When we liberate ourselves from our own fears, simply our presence may liberate others.'
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up knowing it must run faster than the fastest lion or die. Every morning, a lion wakes up knowing it must outrun theslowest gazelle or starve. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle; when the sun comes up, you'd better be running
Lollipops turned into cigarettes. The innocent ones turn into sluts. Homework goes in the trash. Mobile phones are being used in class. Detention becomessuspension. Soda becomes vodka. Bikes become cars. Kisses turn into sex. Remember when getting h...igh meant swinging on the playground? When protection meantwearing a helmet? When the worst things you could get from girls were cooties? Dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and mum was your hero? Yourworst enemies were your siblings. Race issues were about who ran the fastest. War was only a card game. And the only drug you knew was cough medicine. Whenwearing a skirt didn't make you a @%%%. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and goodbyes only meant until tomorrow? And we couldn'twait to grow up

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift and that is why its called present
literally sed oooo wen i read this, best quote in here so far. Heres mine, heard it from a song

When on a mission, your worst enemy is idle time

"I got a hit blaze/ let 'em know I copped the #IX jordans in China, I'm working on my kick game."-The Game

"Broads off the hook for him/But I treat 'em like Subway, I give 'em 5 dollars and a FOOTlong." Joe Budden

"Primetime n__, It's my time n__, Jacob ain't got $#%^ to do with my shinen__." The Game

"I'm about a dollar what the ^&%$ is 50 cent." Jay-z

"The doc told me to be patient/ but I want money like the Dwight Howard
Next time he a free agent
I'm tryin' ta make enough money so I can feed Asia
And have Asians in the kitchen cookin in Louis V aprons." The Game

"I approached her, slight grin, white Timbs number you can type in
Said she don't like men
I just laughed
Ma, if we link, we link
You don't like men? me neither, what a coincidink." Cam'ron

"I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them........................... So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless youwanna, you know."

- Mike Tyson

"Sometimes it's cool to floss
But don't buy an eighty-five thousand dollar car
Before you buy a house"

E-40 - Rapper's Ball (always thought it was Player's Ball though..)

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you" -Elbert Hubard

"We cannot choose what we are, yet what are we but the sum of our choices?" - forgot who said this, i think it can be re-phrased to sound better
it sounds kinda +@#*@! like that...mehhh

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power. the world will know peace"
pimp.gif

"I got a +!@@* that speaks Spanglish. She keep her bangles danglin' and the cocaine is right up in her *+!*."

Changed my life.

Back
Top Bottom