coolkixs.com

Can someone let me know if coolkixs.com is fake or legit? They have authentic prices that shows pictures of customers receiving there shoes. Also it states they are located in Memphis and not China. But the red flag for me is every Jordan they have on the site and every shoe for that matter have all the same shoe sizes available. Thats real strange that they have the same shoe sizes for every shoe. Let me know what you guys think or if anyone has purchased shoes from here.

Fake as hell. By the reason you posted above and basically saw a full size run in shanghai 5s and DB 5s at low price.

Hey fam good looking out. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt since they in the US. But i guess its easy for them to get from china then sell to us.

Hey fam good looking out. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt since they in the US. But i guess its easy for them to get from china then sell to us.
Yea exactly. I mean I'm surprised they even have a phone number and address which is a huge plus for any of these sites but no the availability doesn't sound right and even look under their "authentic check" section. They have pics up of shoes they claim to have sold authentic. Black grape 5s with that shiny mesh that screams GM. Concord 11s WITH NO YELLOWING WHATSOEVER. IMO stay far away

mean.gif
Fake AS HELL don't ever waste your money ordering from these guys they are putting me through hell as we speak . Just do me a favor and Save your money and time I wish I could of had someone to tell me this . I order a pair of Cool Grey 11s fake as $#*! fake box horrible patent leather cut horrible stitching they were replicas not even good reps looks like they were made the day before I ordered them and they claim that their business is located in Memphis but the shipped this weak *** fake as $#*!s from China and they had the nerve to tell me that if I didn't remove my review from this site I couldn't get a refund . Moral of the story save your money and time unlike I did and just buy from Nike or any other authentic Retailer or Reseller

$415 shanghai 5's, but $365 bel airs? they might have SOME authentic inventory, but I wouldn't even bother with them if they advertise GM shoes..

me and my homies have purchased from Coolkixs many times and never have a problem with their sneakers. I did ask them about having so many sizes for exclusive sneakers. A rep told me that the way their site is set up makes thm have so many sizes and able t add so many of the same shoe but you will not be able to purchase all of those sizes.

Coolkixs.com is llegit and hae sold me any fakes.
Soo you joined today and brought this old thread alive saying they are legit? Hmmm? Sounds like you work for them lol. Post up tagged pics of the kicks you got from them then since you really vouch for them

me and my homies have purchased from Coolkixs many times and never have a problem with their sneakers. I did ask them about having so many sizes for exclusive sneakers. A rep told me that the way their site is set up makes thm have so many sizes and able t add so many of the same shoe but you will not be able to purchase all of those sizes.

Coolkixs.com is llegit and hae sold me any fakes.
Coolkixs is known for doing this they have nothing else better to do they go on blogs and review sites and yahoo answers and try to convince customers to buy there fake products their not even a good rep site and this guy who I'm quoting most likely works for them I threatened them in
A email saying I would expose them now they are trying to find every little thread I've been on THESE GUYS JUST WONT GIVE UP but as long as Im alive I won't let these guys scam another person . Full run in DBs Space Jams and a FULL RUN IN RAY ALLEN PE 11s -_________-

Coolkixs is known for doing this they have nothing else better to do they go on blogs and review sites and yahoo answers and try to convince customers to buy there fake products their not even a good rep site and this guy who I'm quoting most likely works for them I threatened them in
A email saying I would expose them now they are trying to find every little thread I've been on THESE GUYS JUST WONT GIVE UP but as long as Im alive I won't let these guys scam another person . Full run in DBs Space Jams and a FULL RUN IN RAY ALLEN PE 11s -_________-

I almost got hoodwinked by this bummy *** scam. I ordered Grinches for 280 shipped and then came to my senses. I was able to get a refund thankfully. They operate another "business" out of this same address called "kix champ" and they post pictures of fakes on that site.

Back
Top Bottom