Could You See Yourself Living Outside the U.S.?

As much ad i wana leave the states and go somewhere like PR, costa rica, spain, or italy i dont think i could do it. I guess cuz i wont know anyone out there or adapt as easily.

I would def be a challenge.

Puerto rico might be ideal tho since they speak english and spanish and even use american currensy

Can't knock it til I try it but yes.

Somewhere with bomb weed, beautiful women with accents and good scenery, I'm down. Also relatable people.

Yea for sure.

I don't think this country is head and shoulders above others now in terms of quality of life. Probably lagging behind some imo :nerd:

definitely. working on getting my uk passport and moving to London..or maybe outside Sydney,Australia next year.always dreamed of living abroad and being an expat somewhere.

Hell yeah for sure, I spent 4 months in Costa Rica and loved it. With $1,000 a month you can really flourish.

When I did my Europe Backpacking trip, I know I want to move out there for sure in the future, one thing's for sure. I definitely will not be retiring in the States.

Highly considering moving to Cape Town post-graduation.

Trying to organize funds to take a trip down there before I graduate.

In a heartbeat. I lived in Africa from 10-14 and loved every min of it. Switzerland or Costa Rica are top of my list. Just need to do a few scouting trips over the next few years, then make it happen.

In a heartbeat. I lived in Africa from 10-14 and loved every min of it. Switzerland or Costa Rica are top of my list. Just need to do a few scouting trips over the next few years, then make it happen.
Hit a dude with the 411 on being African-American in Cape Town, or just South Africa in general?
nerd.gif

Just came back from Amsterdam almost two weeks ago, so sick over there. It's just a different atmosphere. Thousands of bikes everywhere!

Everybody looks like they read the dressing better thread, no jeans.
Anne Frank house was sad to visit but worth it.
I have to visit again to know for sure if I could live there permanently.

Other contenders : France, Italy
And my dream destination....Nippon (Japan).

Edit:OH YEAH, went inside the mall at Dam Square in AMS, they serve you bubbly while you shop. When I saw the prices on some of the footwear, it all made sense lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom