Craigslist....post your experiences/steals/purchases

I never messed with Craigslist, but it's my only option to get somethin i want really cheap.

Help me not get scammed

Is it smart to buy stuff super far from where you live? Or should I keep it local? How do i know they're legit?

I never messed with Craigslist, but it's my only option to get somethin i want really cheap.

Help me not get scammed

Is it smart to buy stuff super far from where you live? Or should I keep it local? How do i know they're legit?

Always keep it local. When you meet up make sure you have somebody with you. I bought a brand new 40gb ps3 for $250. I even asked if I can even open the box to make sure It was legit and he was cool about it. So many steal on craigslist its just about finding the right deal.

Always keep it local. When you meet up make sure you have somebody with you. I bought a brand new 40gb ps3 for $250. I even asked if I can even open the box to make sure It was legit and he was cool about it. So many steal on craigslist its just about finding the right deal.

as long as you use common sense you'll be fine with craigslist.
wish i had some money now to blow on some steals
ohwell.gif

as long as you use common sense you'll be fine with craigslist.
wish i had some money now to blow on some steals
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

meetups sound great, but all the deals i'm seeing are all down south in LA when i'm here up north
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

meetups sound great, but all the deals i'm seeing are all down south in LA when i'm here up north
tired.gif

i went on to see if anyone could fix my ps3....
dude that lived in a (what looked like an) alley way house hooked me up
fixed it for the low and said he gets about 2500 xbox's a year to fix

+1 for craigslist

i went on to see if anyone could fix my ps3....
dude that lived in a (what looked like an) alley way house hooked me up
fixed it for the low and said he gets about 2500 xbox's a year to fix

+1 for craigslist

-I got a used 80 gb ps3 (good condition) + controller for $100 like 2 months ago
- copped some Sb Bucks, Boca Jrs, and wheat Hi for $200
- 8gb Iphone for 100
- 2000 fire red Vs for a bill

craigslist is def. Appriciated

-I got a used 80 gb ps3 (good condition) + controller for $100 like 2 months ago
- copped some Sb Bucks, Boca Jrs, and wheat Hi for $200
- 8gb Iphone for 100
- 2000 fire red Vs for a bill

craigslist is def. Appriciated

i keep tryna email the people about their items for sale and nobody replies back lol

its frustrating me

All transactions have gone smoothly.No chasing kids down with a hammer or anything.

i keep tryna email the people about their items for sale and nobody replies back lol

its frustrating me

Back
Top Bottom