Bought fallout 3 goty and mass effect 2 for 45
sold mass effect 3 for 35
basically got fo3 goty for 15

Bought fallout 3 goty and mass effect 2 for 45
sold mass effect 3 for 35
basically got fo3 goty for 15

Originally Posted by Rhino So

i've come across some pretty good steals in the past couple years

i bought dual monitors from some guy who worked at Google in Mountian View for $70 for both. They were kinda malfunctioning but still under warranty, so I just sent them in to Samsung and they gave me two new ones.

i also bought a 37 inch vizio lcd from some software engineer who was moving to China. Got it for a cool $150.

vf8pzk.jpg
amfes0.jpg

Overall, you really have to get lucky and have to have perfect timing. if you get lucky you mind find one of the techy dudes who upgrade their electronics like every few months.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bought a new phone off there for cheap.. Went to meet up with dude in a public spot, he let me check the phone, turn it on, make sure everything worked.. and then I took out the money. I had a buddy with me incase haha

Originally Posted by Rhino So

i've come across some pretty good steals in the past couple years

i bought dual monitors from some guy who worked at Google in Mountian View for $70 for both. They were kinda malfunctioning but still under warranty, so I just sent them in to Samsung and they gave me two new ones.

i also bought a 37 inch vizio lcd from some software engineer who was moving to China. Got it for a cool $150.

vf8pzk.jpg
amfes0.jpg

Overall, you really have to get lucky and have to have perfect timing. if you get lucky you mind find one of the techy dudes who upgrade their electronics like every few months.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bought a new phone off there for cheap.. Went to meet up with dude in a public spot, he let me check the phone, turn it on, make sure everything worked.. and then I took out the money. I had a buddy with me incase haha

I've done probably 100 deals on Craigslist and only had 1 bad one. A guy showed up and didn't have the right item.

Besides that, all of my experiences have been great. So many killer deals and sold a ton of stuff at good prices too. Yesterday I sold an ihome at $10 less than retail. hah.

Like everyone else said, meet up in a safe, neutral location away from your house. I normally use a huge gas station that's 7 or 8 miles away right off the highway.

I've done probably 100 deals on Craigslist and only had 1 bad one. A guy showed up and didn't have the right item.

Besides that, all of my experiences have been great. So many killer deals and sold a ton of stuff at good prices too. Yesterday I sold an ihome at $10 less than retail. hah.

Like everyone else said, meet up in a safe, neutral location away from your house. I normally use a huge gas station that's 7 or 8 miles away right off the highway.

Back
Top Bottom