Craigslist....post your experiences/steals/purchases

Portland I got OG 1991 Jordan V and VI all colorways great shape $500. Portland Oregon I got 35+ pro cut and game issued Trail Blazers jerseys for $10 a piece and that does not include the warm ups, and autographs, all for $450. Seattle. RARE Seattle mariners game worn Griffey jerseys and autographed bats, balls, and hats for $500, after I talked them down $100, and that was before he retired too, but it was such a steal, I got framed jerseys, Griffey signed hella valuable memorabilia, and Minneapolis, I found a RARE Rawlings Kirby Puckett game-wprn jersey, as well as a autographed Kevin Garnett rookie and signed jumpman pro pair, and now people would pay a ton for everything for it, nut I will hold on you never know when, wish they would have won the finals

2010 macbook pro for $900 bills brand new. Retail is like $1200. Dude said its was stolen, I'm not gonna register it cause of the serial number tracking.

2010 macbook pro for $900 bills brand new. Retail is like $1200. Dude said its was stolen, I'm not gonna register it cause of the serial number tracking.

I got an Alienware m17x off a kid for $1k..it was still retailing for $2.5k at the time for the basic machine, Taylormade R9 Driver and woods with tool to adjust weights for $250 when they first came out (all real and checked out at my local pro shop), and I bought and flipped a few watches on craigslist. Bought a pretty new Breitling SuperAvenger for $1700 with box and certificate. Sold it later for $3200.

I got an Alienware m17x off a kid for $1k..it was still retailing for $2.5k at the time for the basic machine, Taylormade R9 Driver and woods with tool to adjust weights for $250 when they first came out (all real and checked out at my local pro shop), and I bought and flipped a few watches on craigslist. Bought a pretty new Breitling SuperAvenger for $1700 with box and certificate. Sold it later for $3200.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

diew its james said:
anyone ever find a job through craigslist? i sent out about 10 emails and still haven't heard back from any of the job listings

Got a stock trader apprenticeship last year. I asked my boss afterwards on the number of replies; he said it was around 120
sick.gif

Jobs are tough to get. I'm currently looking for a job and I've applied to about 25 jobs on Craigslist and I haven't got one reply. Worst of all is that the jobs I've applied for 95% of the time I'm completely qualified for and I still don't get a call back. I'm thinking that there are just too many people that apply for the same job and that there is slim chance that they even look at your resume.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

diew its james said:
anyone ever find a job through craigslist? i sent out about 10 emails and still haven't heard back from any of the job listings

Got a stock trader apprenticeship last year. I asked my boss afterwards on the number of replies; he said it was around 120
sick.gif

Jobs are tough to get. I'm currently looking for a job and I've applied to about 25 jobs on Craigslist and I haven't got one reply. Worst of all is that the jobs I've applied for 95% of the time I'm completely qualified for and I still don't get a call back. I'm thinking that there are just too many people that apply for the same job and that there is slim chance that they even look at your resume.

I've bought a few things in the past brand new 32gb itouch for 3,
flint 7's for 120
Ds grape 5's for 180
Cdp 11/12 for 380

I'm thinking of buying some beats by dre but idk, if I should just buy them at best buy. Though, I would save money.

I've bought a few things in the past brand new 32gb itouch for 3,
flint 7's for 120
Ds grape 5's for 180
Cdp 11/12 for 380

I'm thinking of buying some beats by dre but idk, if I should just buy them at best buy. Though, I would save money.

Man Craigslist was my main hustle for 2009. I was sellin Brand new Ps3's box and slim versions, Xbox 360 Elites, Nintendo Wii's, 8,16 and 32gb ipod touches, and video games on a hourly bases. Money came too easy. Me and my boy would be out everynight sometimes till midnight makin deliveries and meet ups.

Too bad the hustle has died down tho. My connect moved out of town...$@+* on to the next one

Man Craigslist was my main hustle for 2009. I was sellin Brand new Ps3's box and slim versions, Xbox 360 Elites, Nintendo Wii's, 8,16 and 32gb ipod touches, and video games on a hourly bases. Money came too easy. Me and my boy would be out everynight sometimes till midnight makin deliveries and meet ups.

Too bad the hustle has died down tho. My connect moved out of town...$@+* on to the next one

Bought a legit clay poker set for $30...
Met up at the Nike Factory Store that I used to work at while I was on my break.

Edit.
And I also bought a Blackberry Pearl for $60, met at Fry's.

Sold the Blackberry about 3 months later for $100, met at a Starbucks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bought a legit clay poker set for $30...
Met up at the Nike Factory Store that I used to work at while I was on my break.

Edit.
And I also bought a Blackberry Pearl for $60, met at Fry's.

Sold the Blackberry about 3 months later for $100, met at a Starbucks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love craigslist, only had 1 problem and that was the guy not showing up
smh.gif

Other than that; bought multiple phones, sold multiple phones.

I visit CL everyday to just browse and to see if there are any steals. I plan on buying up some iPhones after the iPhone 4 drops, unlocking them and then flipping them. CL is the place for hustles. Patience and a little bit of work goes far.

I love craigslist, only had 1 problem and that was the guy not showing up
smh.gif

Other than that; bought multiple phones, sold multiple phones.

I visit CL everyday to just browse and to see if there are any steals. I plan on buying up some iPhones after the iPhone 4 drops, unlocking them and then flipping them. CL is the place for hustles. Patience and a little bit of work goes far.

Back
Top Bottom