Craziest thing you've seen on a subway train?

I remember when I used to live in NYC back in the 90s there was this homeless dude that was literally just a torso who would go between the cars on a skateboard I think and ask for money. Crazy thing to see when you're young. I wonder what happened to him.

So NT what is the craziest thing you've seen or has happened to you on a subway train

in the bay area
seen ppl on Bart, piss/****. i never sit on any of the seats and do not touch rails just stand and balance :lol:

I saw a drunk guy and his boy yelling at some frat kids. One of the dudes touched one of the frat kids and frat boy got him in a rear naked choke. Had dude tapping quick. Funniest part is he proceeded to talk **** as if he didn't just say uncle. This time he was picking on a smaller dude. He even pushed him out of the doors and the train left.... Not gonna lie, I laughed. Scuffle breaks out and cops get on at the next stop to squash it.

I remember when I used to live in NYC back in the 90s there was this homeless dude that was literally just a torso who would go between the cars on a skateboard I think and ask for money.

i remember him alllllllll da time.

worst stuff I seen is someone openly crapping on da seats, masturbation, and blood squirting from a buck 50 attack.

Growing up in NYC nothing really jumps out, after awhile all the events just blend together.

But 2 weeks ago this chick on the D train was cursing out her own reflection 
laugh.gif

Sheesh.

Used the subaway to go to jury duty in downtown L.A. once. Saw a young girl throw up in front of everyone, guess she found out she was pregnant. Anyway, I felt bad for her but it seems like the majority were angered with her.

NYC is a crazy place but like someone said, after a while you become numb to it all where you may stop for a second and then keep it moving.

Never rode a subway, but I have seen someone pierce someone's ear on the bus where I live. Cooled it down with a can of Mt Dew before using a needle to pierce it.

I remember when I used to live in NYC back in the 90s there was this homeless dude that was literally just a torso who would go between the cars on a skateboard I think and ask for money. Crazy thing to see when you're young. I wonder what happened to him.

So NT what is the craziest thing you've seen or has happened to you on a subway train

Yup dude was in the movie kids. Everyone from 90s era nyc remembers that guy.
I seen a dead body on the train one time back in high school. Just thought it was drunk passed out. Heard later on in the news it was a body.

Used to see lowkey skateboard P on the trains all the time as a kid. There was a time where literally every single day on the NYC subway was a show. I often didn't wear headphones cause you don't want to miss anything and also because you want to stay alert.

Saw a homeless guy get on the train. It was like half-crowded. Most people were seated with a couple dudes standing against the doors. Dude got on, said some words, then hacked up a loog and spit in his hand, and proceeded to wipe it up and down the pole in the middle of the car. Then did the same thing at every other pole. Then just got off at the next stop and kept it moving.

Saw a guy literally piss himself while sitting down and nobody seemed to notice. People were getting on and walking through it. Second I saw it running down the floor I was like "that's not Snapple". Then he like half got up from his seat for a second and looked like he was concentrating. I immediately knew he was making a deposit. I got off at the next stop and switched cars. Doors closed, I looked into the previous car and as the doors closed, everyone suddenly smelled it. They ran for the doors but it was too late. R train on that one long stretch from the city into Brooklyn. They were banging on the doors, **** looked like Contagion

Saw a couple smash on the train thinking nobody could tell what they were doing

Couple things come to mind...

Seen this jamaican dude on the train once and he was playing some reggae tunes off his phone and smoking a cigarette while his shorty was giving him a dutty wine.

Was with my homeboy once and we hopped off the train and we saw like 8 or 9 asian kids beat the **** out some big *** white guy and run away. Random af

Posted this before in another thread (cant rememebr the name) but my pops told me back in the day he was on the train coming back from a job interview. Where he was sitting was along the length of the car (same side as the doors) and this guy was sitting beside him in those seats that face the ends of the car. He said dude looked ****** up and he kept rocking back and forth so the next stop my pops gets up and switches seats. This lady gets on the train and sits where my pops was. Soon as the train starts moving the guy throws up all over the lady. :x :smh:

In Atl, I haven't seen anything outrageous but I've seen a used tampon on a seat, just random sick ish like that. Also seen a usual group of children about the ages of 6-10 asking for money, at each stop they get off and run to the next train and repeat.

This middle aged Asian dude kicked the **** out of like a 70+ year old Asian lady while waiting for the E train in queens. I thought he literally killed her with how hard he hit her. He definitely was trained in martial arts the way he did it too.

I had the worst luck last year from August - October.

I didnt witness but i was on the train where 7 deaths happened.

From the Brooklyn dude train surfing, to a dude laying on the tracks waiting for the L train to run over his body.

I posted in the TAN thread all the links of the deaths.

Each death made me late to wherever I was going.

I questioned myself, why me ?

:smh:

A lot of crazy ish goes on NY subways but the worst are the homeless bums with the worst odor ever. I mean as soon as they enter the whole cart smells. I remember this one time this dude literally **** himself like he smelled so bad that as soon as he hopped on the cart everyone left that paticular cart and moved to another one. Dude was just smiling cause he got the whole cart to himself and just started laying there chilling. A few of us were at the end of the carts and weren't getting the stench so remained on the cart. Worst decision ever. I felt like puking, and as soon as it got to the next stop we all dipped and moved to another cart.

The worst thing I ever remember was during the Yeezy PB 2.0 release I went to QCM to put in a raffle. This was the first time I was doing raffles and I had eaten a edible. So midway while I'm waiting in line it kicks in and I'm smacked out of mind. And I was just questioning myself like what am I doing with my life to wait on line to put in a raffle to have a chance to purchase a shoe. As I'm walking down to the train station, I see this guy sitting on the bench downstairs right next to the staircase, I felt like he was a cop or something. Something was just super off about him. Then I realized he was just super intoxicated. I made awkward eye contact with the dude and everything. The train was approaching so everyone was rushing down the stairs to hop on the train. I get in this crowded train super smacked. The train starts moving and like a few moments later comes to a sudden halt. The train conductor was speechless and couldn't talk. Just kept trying to form a sentence but couldn't. The dude fell inbetween the train track. Everyone kept mentioning how they saw that guy. I remember I was smacked and my reaction was just like what the Ef. Like it had to be a sign. about life or something. And I kept talking to myself. They had us hold up on the train for a minute. Worst thing by far.

From the Brooklyn dude train surfing, to a dude laying on the tracks waiting for the L train to run over his body.

Had a freind that witnessed some dude out of his mind get crunched up under a train to commit suicide. He was lil messed up after that. Dude couldn't sleep for a couple of days.

Had a freind that witnessed some dude out of his mind get crunched up under a train to commit suicide. He was lil messed up after that. Dude couldn't sleep for a couple of days.

I can def understand it, im exposed ad used to gore online ( like death videos etc ) because i can view it and pretend its a movie.

But in person its whole different story, watching a person die like that in front of your eyes.

I had a class about the 3rd rail a few years ago and they showed us a video of a man in 34th street threw himself onto the 3rd rail and show what can happen
( video can be found online if you google it )

Back story was his girl left him and didnt want to live on earth anymore, people tried to help but he was too strong and threw himself on the 3rd rail.

My sister was there, she was not the same for a week, she was yelling OMG and crying in the video :smh:

I can def understand it, im exposed ad used to gore online ( like death videos etc ) because i can view it and pretend its a movie.

But in person its whole different story, watching a person die like that in front of your eyes.

I had a class about the 3rd rail a few years ago and they showed us a video of a man in 34th street threw himself onto the 3rd rail and show what can happen
( video can be found online if you google it )

Back story was his girl left him and didnt want to live on earth anymore, people tried to help but he was too strong and threw himself on the 3rd rail.

My sister was there, she was not the same for a week, she was yelling OMG and crying in the video :smh:

I saw a vid of some dude with his shirt off wiggling down there. As soon as he hit that 3rd rail he literally started cooking. Smoke and all.

3rd rail has to be the worst way to go.

Your basically being cooked, you gonna die eventually but you will cook first and feel all that pain.

I was chilling with a friend of mine that went Manhattan College years back.  We were taking the 1 train back to the Bronx when he started getting bubble guts a couple stops away from where we were getting off.  Dude tried to hold it but didn't even last a stop.  Ended up opening one of the doors between trains, stuck his *** out, and took a huge liquid dump
roll.gif
.   What's worse is that the track was elevated at the spot where he did it.  We still wonder if it landed on anyone
laugh.gif

I was chilling with a friend of mine that went Manhattan College years back.  We were taking the 1 train back to the Bronx when he started getting bubble guts a couple stops away from where we were getting off.  Dude tried to hold it but didn't even last a stop.  Ended up opening one of the doors between trains, stuck his *** out, and took a huge liquid dump :rofl: .   What's worse is that the track was elevated at the spot where he did it.  We still wonder if it landed on anyone :lol: .

I have family who are train conductors, they have told me sometimes when trains randomly stop in the middle of the tunnel, the driver is taking a quick piss on the tracks and maybe even a **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom