Craziest thing you've seen on a subway train?

I was 14 Freshmen in HS. I got on the train and this dude I knew from my area who was the one dude not to play with said what up to me since I'm cool with his little brother. Mind you this dude is a gang banger he done it all. He was probably like 23 at this time.

He said what up and I continued on to go find a seat. Next stop 3 rival gang members get on the train. They spot him and instantly start beating his ***. He's looking at me like he wants me to help him. I turn away and try not to make eye contact. I'm this little 130lb 14yr old.

The Next stop was my school. So either way I was gonna get off.

They pick dude up and carry him off the same stop.

Everyone's just watching.

They go up the stairs before me. This ***** is screaming from the top of his lungs helppppppppppppp.......

They put him in a car and kidnap him.

***** is kicking and screaming. I was scared as hell,

Part 2 on the way. I gotta eat real quick. But it gets crazy.

They ran for the doors but it was too late. R train on that one long stretch from the city into Brooklyn. They were banging on the doors, **** looked like Contagion
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dont live in NYC anymore but since working in a mental health facility, nothing surprises me anymore.

I was born in Jersey, and moved to Brooklyn at the age of 1 and been here ever since.

My family wasnt gonna stay in Newark, at the time it was a dangerous environment :lol:

I was born in Jersey, and moved to Brooklyn at the age of 1 and been here ever since.

My family wasnt gonna stay in Newark, at the time it was a dangerous environment :lol:

This Brooklyn.

:rofl:

You gonna go by a skit ?

But nah that area is bad.

I lived in Sunset Park my whole life till i moved to lower Manhattan.

Theres quite a few Nters from Sunset Park and i think its the nicest area.

May not have been mentioned but the guy who would take off his shoe and lick it clean. Video is around YouTube

My mom told me that one of her client on the 7 was sitting and some random guy put a gun to her head and made her suck his **** or he would shoot. She had no choice. Put it in her mouth for a whole stop and then he bounced. Scarred that women for life.

This some fd up ****. Can't believe your moms told you this.

I was 14 Freshmen in HS. I got on the train and this dude I knew from my area who was the one dude not to play with said what up to me since I'm cool with his little brother. Mind you this dude is a gang banger he done it all. He was probably like 23 at this time.

He said what up and I continued on to go find a seat. Next stop 3 rival gang members get on the train. They spot him and instantly start beating his ***. He's looking at me like he wants me to help him. I turn away and try not to make eye contact. I'm this little 130lb 14yr old.

The Next stop was my school. So either way I was gonna get off.

They pick dude up and carry him off the same stop.

Everyone's just watching.

They go up the stairs before me. This ***** is screaming from the top of his lungs helppppppppppppp.......

They put him in a car and kidnap him.

***** is kicking and screaming. I was scared as hell,

Part 2 on the way. I gotta eat real quick. But it gets crazy.

Patiently waiting for part 2
These stories are very interesting

For me...I've seen a chick and a dude do the dope field lean. She leaned aaaaaaallll the way over, but never fell over. The train stopped and she hit her head on the floor and still kept balance. Amazing. I saw Travis McCoy on the L train back in 08ish I want to say. Dude got on at 14th St, and nobody knew who he was, hell, I barely could remember him. It took me damn near half my trip to realized he was the dude from Gym Class Heroes in the video I saw the previous week. For some reason I thought they were from Cali due to the video, but I had never heard of them until then. Strange too, before he got off it was us two on the train car and I didn't say anything. He had on the burgundy V's too.

Also, in the summer and you see an empty train car and get all happy because you think the A/C is pumping and that **** is hot af.....WITH a stank *** bum on the train....
mean.gif

I also remember another time I was coming home from work and a homeless dude is playing with one of those old nokia phones. He turns to me and asked, do they make cell phones now with color screens? I said yeah they do (again, about 08/09 ish). This fool goes in his pocket and pulls out a phone with a color screen. I looked at him like "this mf here..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom