Crazy stories from your job.

45 looked kinda corny. I’m not saying it because I’m of now. He was dragging his feet as he walked.

You mean da swag shuffle. Glad to know that he looked, healthy, well rested and HANDSOME when you saw him.

nurses >>>>
and yeah it def goes down in the medical industry.
I have a friend that had fun with a few of the elderly in a nursing home...
and i dated a few nurses and have some stories for another time with that.

Aye!!! Lee And His Sneaks Lee And His Sneaks you remembered that CG XI story :lol: . I'll never forget that night. Dudes were heated and not a soul was around. I was the first person to come to the front and had a come up. I later traded that pair for a pair of stealth AJ XXs, that was my second pair of CG XI, the first I still own. Damn, maybe I'll tell some other NTNY stories, they're nothing compared to other stuff in here tho lol.

What year were in at NTNY? I was basement stock i think 05/06. Only wildness i remember happening is when nike boots (goadomes) were it and someone/s signed for the shipment and the shippment got sent right back out. At the time i think they had said it was like 100gs worth of nike boots or some ****.

I think I was there during that time, the years have run together in my mind lol. I think we might have worked together.

Tell him to make an account we need these stories.
her which makes it even more wild IMO.
honestly she likes me a lot (I've known her since like 02 and she's been trying to get with me since then but i'm not into her like that)...like on an unhealthy level so it'll be weird asking about it all these years later but i'll see what she says, lol.

actually, now that I think about it we had a few classes together and worked at the same job in college at a library. one day I come in to do a project where we had to move sections of books to another part of the library and she's already there but sitting on a table in some back part of the library having fun...by herself...

that's how she "hinted" that she liked me. she's wild lol.
she's not subtle at all haha.

Yes because there's a ton of patient information in that post..... Nothing identifying about it, hence why it's cropped like that.
still breaking hipaa
just cause i dont see the name isnt the only criteria
go show ur boss and hr what u just did
and then see if they ok with it
u a lame
potentially getting fired over some niketalk reps :lol:
ur a super lame

still breaking hipaa
just cause i dont see the name isnt the only criteria
go show ur boss and hr what u just did
and then see if they ok with it
u a lame
potentially getting fired over some niketalk reps :lol:
ur a super lame

42d.jpg

Pic was deleted. What identifying information did he post?
It was an op report about a person who stuck a sausage up their *** :lol: and there was no identifying info in it. For anyone knows I could have created the whole thing on a word processor. But since homie has a sausage stuck up his *** I took it down.

It was an op report about a person who stuck a sausage up their *** :lol: and there was no identifying info in it. For anyone knows I could have created the whole thing on a word processor. But since homie has a sausage stuck up his *** I took it down.
Yeah that's a weird grey area where there might not be any explicit identifiers, but it's oddly specific enough.

Chances of facing any actual repercussions from it are slim-to-none, but still not worth the reps and lulz from a bunch of internet strangers that don't actually care about you.

if it wasnt hipaa
why u take it down
if u was so sure u was right why u take it down
over lil old me

Yeah that's a weird grey area where there might not be any explicit identifiers, but it's oddly specific enough.

Chances of facing any actual repercussions from it are slim-to-none, but still not worth the reps and lulz from a bunch of internet strangers that don't actually care about you.
facts
folks from nt have called folks jobs
and got em fired
for less

Niketown (more)

-I remember there was a woman who worked in Loss Prevention and she usually would work the employee exit. When you left you'd have to show them the inside of your bag or if you shopped, you had to show them your receipt. One day I guess she didn't take her meds, so she just goes into an episode. She was like "What?! What?! What?! What?!" as if she was squaring off with an invisible person. Like, no one was there. So to avoid any legal action, they moved her to the basement as a Shipping and Receiving employee. She's fitting in and she's getting along. Then another day came where she had an episode. She starts wigging out. Like running around the basement saying crazy incoherent babble. I was like 19 and that was the first time I experienced a human being act that way. Yo, she still didn't lose her job. The next day she ask my co-worker for a pair of scissors and he replied "Am I allowed to do that?"

-There was a dude who worked in customer service and he was in the closet. One day his boo or fling came through on the pop-in. This dude was shook when he saw him and was trying so hard to look busy. The guy was trying to get his attention and he kept ignoring him like he didn't know him. Finally the guy got fed up and left and said out loud "He was a wack F anyway."

-One time an employee wasn't feeling well and asked his manager to go home. Now in retail as you know, you could have been shot 10 times and left for dead and they would expect you to come in. The manager said no, dude has a full blown asthma attack and dies in the stairwell leading to the break room. An employee knew he died because he said he could smell that he voided his bowels. From what I understood, Nike compensated his family.

-When athletes would come in to shop, they would take their purchases to customer where they would be comp'd. This was right after the NBA Draft and Juan Dixon comes in. Its close to closing and he's flirting with one of the sales associate, she's eating it up. She's walking him to customer service and I see him and I asked "What's your name again?" He replies "Juan Dixon." I say "ah that's your name. I knew you looked familiar." He gave me the coldest look. Now mind you, I truly forgot who he was.

-There was this girl who, according to my co-worker, had a warm mouth. There was an employee, corny dude, who would pay her to sleep with him. While she was being paid by said employee, she would let my co-worker hit off the strength AND..... she would give him the money that the dude would pay her. WHY?? I don't know! One day she spills to my co-worker that this dude would pay her for sex. So you know what my co-worker does??? He goes up to he dude and says "Make sure you see (insert her name) tonight, because I want a new outfit for the weekend." WOW!!! To top it off, he told everybody in the basement that she had a warm mouth. So basement dudes would walk pass her, on the sales floor, and be like "WADDUP WARM MOUTH!"

-An employee gave another employee herpes. Thats all there is to that one.

Last edited:
Niketown (more)

-I remember there was a woman who worked in Loss Prevention and she usually would work the employee exit. When you left you'd have to show them the inside of your bag or if you shopped, you had to show them your receipt. One day I guess she didn't take her meds, so she just goes into an episode. She was like "What?! What?! What?! What?!" as if she was squaring off with an invisible person. Like, no one was there. So to avoid any legal action, they moved her to the basement as a Shipping and Receiving employee. She's fitting in and she's getting along. Then another day came where she had an episode. She starts wigging out. Like running around the basement saying crazy incoherent babble. I was like 19 and that was the first time I experienced a human being act that way. Yo, she still didn't lose her job. The next day she ask my co-worker for a pair of scissors and he replied "Am I allowed to do that?"

-There was a dude who worked in customer service and he was in the closet. One day his boo or fling came through on the pop-in. This dude was shook when he saw him and was trying so hard to look busy. The guy was trying to get his attention and he kept ignoring him like he didn't know him. Finally the guy got fed up and left and said out loud "He was a wack F anyway."

-One time an employee wasn't feeling well and asked his manager to go home. Now in retail as you know, you got have been shot 10 times and left for dead and they would expect you to come in. The manager said no, dude has a full blown asthma attack and dies in the stairwell leading to the break room. An employee knew he died because he said he could smell that he voided his bowels. From what I understood, Nike compensated his family.

-When athletes would come in to shop, they would take their purchases to customer where they would be comp'd. This was right after the NBA Draft and Juan Dixon comes in. Its close to closing and he's flirting with one of the sales associate, she's eating it up. She's walking him to customer service and I see him and I asked "What's your name again?" He replies "Juan Dixon." I say "ah that's your name. I knew you looked familiar." He gave me the coldest look. Now mind you, I truly forgot who he was.

-There was this girl who, according to my co-worker, had a warm mouth. There was an employee, corny dude, who would pay her to sleep with him. While she was being paid by said employee, she would let my co-worker hit off the strength AND..... she would give him the money that the dude would pay her. WHY?? I don't know! One day she spills to my co-worker that this dude would pay her for sex. So you know what my co-worker does??? He goes up to he dude and says "Make sure you see (insert her name) tonight, because I want a new outfit for the weekend." WOW!!! To top it off, he told everybody in the basement that she had a warm mouth. So basement dudes would walk pass her, on the sales floor, and be like "WADDUP WARM MOUTH!"

-An employee gave another employee herpes. Thats all there is to that one.
the niketown employee parties
USED TO BE LITTTTTTTTTTT
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom