Curren$y is GARBAGE.

when i read the thread title, i honestly thought this was a joke....

but everyone has their own opinion about music so. ok.

when i read the thread title, i honestly thought this was a joke....

but everyone has their own opinion about music so. ok.

where is the song where he says "talk of the niketalk brother thats I" or something?

Full Metal is my song right now

show is
pimp.gif
too

where is the song where he says "talk of the niketalk brother thats I" or something?

show is
pimp.gif
too

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eek.gif
Forreal??

Damn,I guess everybody has their own opinions but Spittas becoming one of my favorite emcees out right now.
All his mixtapes and albums last year were straight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.It's cool if you don't feel the same way.
Yea, same here. Honestly, NT is the only place I've heard people say Currensy is weak AND Wiz is better than him.
laugh.gif
Currensy
has skills, and after that Rolling Papers dud, Wiz should be lookin to Currensy for some motivation. I used to think Currensy was
wack when he was with No Limit and Young Money, but he won me as a fan after his verse on Wale's "Rather Be With U" w/ J.Cole.
I went straight to Borders and bought Pilot Talk after that. That Covert Coupe mixtape with The Alchemist (my fave producer btw)
was NIIIICE. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eek.gif
Forreal??

Damn,I guess everybody has their own opinions but Spittas becoming one of my favorite emcees out right now.
All his mixtapes and albums last year were straight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.It's cool if you don't feel the same way.
Yea, same here. Honestly, NT is the only place I've heard people say Currensy is weak AND Wiz is better than him.
laugh.gif
Currensy
has skills, and after that Rolling Papers dud, Wiz should be lookin to Currensy for some motivation. I used to think Currensy was
wack when he was with No Limit and Young Money, but he won me as a fan after his verse on Wale's "Rather Be With U" w/ J.Cole.
I went straight to Borders and bought Pilot Talk after that. That Covert Coupe mixtape with The Alchemist (my fave producer btw)
was NIIIICE. 

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

show is
pimp.gif
too
I want to say it's on Fear and Loathing In... or Winners Circle. 

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

show is
pimp.gif
too
I want to say it's on Fear and Loathing In... or Winners Circle. 

Originally Posted by Handsome Mojo

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
Curren$y bites a lot of rappers bars, on some "I'm not a writer, I'm a biter" steez.
Who doesn't????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The whole concept of "biting bars" is... somewhat laughable to me. 
It's 2011, people have been spitting for well over thirty years now. There's just going to be overlap. 

Not saying that legitimate biter $+++ doesn't go on but you make that accusation and you better have a damn case built
laugh.gif

But then again, I guess 9 times out of 10 when someone says that they're just spewing the first thing that pops into their head about a rapper they simply don't like. 

Back
Top Bottom