Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Heads up - this coupon expires tonight @ 12:59AM EST!

Stopping by FL on the way home at the ONE store that has the Pythons.

Last edited:
Props to @bearclawd for the FTL coupon. Got the $25 off on these

CHILL ON THE REQUESTS.

PEOPLE WILL POST THE BDAY COUPON AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. OTHERWISE, DO SOME LEG WORK AND FIND IT ONLINE.

This thread goes crazy on requests . Lol . If I need a code I just google it or look thru here . Every other post is a request . Smh c'mon sneakerheads . Lol

Here you go for FTL

and....

EDIT: looks like i cut off the bottom of the image. it says:  Coupon valid until 03/07/13. Online offers expire 03/07/13 at 11:59pm CST.

Thank you for this! One thing, can you remove the "Paint Pad" on the bottom & can you add the expiration date line?

Thank you for this! One thing, can you remove the "Paint Pad" on the bottom & can you add the expiration date line?

Yeah ill upload it once im back on my computer. I hate that Macs dont come with Paint. Used a free program which left that watermark. I dont think it should matter to use in store but ill still upload a new image for you guys

Ive been deleting requests but from now on, ill issue infractions/warnings since people cant read a simple title and adhere to the rules.

Yeah ill upload it once im back on my computer. I hate that Macs dont come with Paint. Used a free program which left that watermark. I dont think it should matter to use in store but ill still upload a new image for you guys

Holding Command + Shift + 4 (in that order) allows you to crop whatever you want from your screen and it then becomes an image that is saved to your desktop. I use it all the time for a variety of things.

BTW those with those special one time use NDC coupons 10/15% off. they work with ebates.

recently used a 10% off and worked no probem so i can 16% off :pimp:

I assume it gives incentive for people to buy online through Ebates, and Ebates has some sort of deal with the stores they have on their site. You get $2 cash back but you still spent $100. :lol:

I use it because it's better to get something back than nothing at all

Back
Top Bottom