D-Wade's "refer and sex" parties..... link inside

dwadesexsales.jpg

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

people really believe stuff off Bossip?!?!

really?
Some of the stuff is actually believeable. People wanna believe that it's just gossip, sometimes, but when it's an actual fact because they don't believe that a person could act a certain way. Everyone has a public side to them and a private side. Sometimes the private side gets exposed.

I dont even like D Wade, so its not that I doubt the story on that merit, just that so much stuff that I see from Bossip is super sensational.

Even this Chris Brown herpes business.....theyre the only ones running with that, yet theres no way they woulda known that to be the case, as early as theyreported it unless they were actually there when everything went down...or they made it up

damn why would he air out d wade? and who is andrews? people like this need to worry about themselves and not what wades goal in life might or might not be.

We as a society seriously need to grow up and stop worrying about what everybody else is doing. This "Hypocrisy" we live in is beyond ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Well at least Dwade and I have the same goals, have as much sex possible before I leave this earth.

me and you both! I would be living the same way too if i were a superstar

Back
Top Bottom