D-Wade's "refer and sex" parties..... link inside

if D-Wade wasn't married, i would have no problem with what he's doing. i for one never bought into the image. he's young, wealthy, good-looking,one of the NBA's biggest stars... come on. you know he's gonna be out there living it up, and i say let him.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Man I could spill so much on dwade right now it isn't even funny
indifferent.gif
if you're not spilling it, don't even come here with that %*$%.

pimp.gif
My man D-Wade though...only thing is, you can't be doing that with a wife and kids. Divorce her, do what you gotta do, but don't do this %*$% and then come home to your kids like nothing happened
smh.gif

Damn, why it gotta be all that
laugh.gif

No but my boy, who has been real cool with Dwade from his richards days, he lives in LA now and every single time that MIA comes to LA or when Dwyane comes to LA for something they chill together. Trust, the least of the things DWade gets into when he is out here at least, is smoking. I don't know about the "Sex Parties" but he's left clubs where it was him, UD, and Pose(When he was on the squad) and they all left the club with a broad and unless his ex wife is half dominican, half hispanic, that wasn't her.

The night after the espy's, when they played LA like a month or two ago, like I said I could go on. I'm not trying to tear duke down but, he's not even close to the guy they potray him to be. Not even close
?

Back
Top Bottom