Damn didn't know Snapbacks were this serious

Originally Posted by 0cks

OG "snapbacks" were really flimsy, these new "onesize" hats are just 7 1/2 fitteds with a cut out and a strap in between
yep.

snapbacks back then were da swingmans of da authentic fitteds back in da day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the OP video oh !!%+ I'm over here crying

Only snapbacks I can roll with are the real ones from the 90s, ones from today were killed by the 12 year old lamers in the vid. Otherwise, it's mostly fitteds for me.

Smh. Thing is, before this whole thing started. Me and a few of my homies would cop the authentic vintage dips. I got an OG Phoenix Suns snapback and an OG Magic dip. Still need an LA Raiders dip for the low. Nostalgia is serious business

ONLY ONE PROBLEM...MY HEAD IS KINDA TOO BIG (IMA SIZE 8 IN FITTEDS)

LIKE I SEE DUDES ROCKING SNAPBACKS WITH ALL THE BUTTONS CONNECTED (MAKES ME THINK HOW MUCH OF A PEANUT HEAD DUDES ROCKING THESE ARE)

IM LIKE ON THE LAST 2 OR 1 BUTTON STRAP
same problem... im a size 8 as well and own a few snaps had to give my son the mitchell and ness bulls snap i bought cause it fit so weird..

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I blame all these garbage *%# rappers like wiz/big sean/mac miller/drake

Pretty much. Add the sheep they call "fans" to the mix & what you get is a whole generation of lames who want to desperately fit in. Everyone rocked snapbacks in the 90's, nobody EVER made a big deal about it. Songs about clothing/hats/sneakers are whack.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I blame all these garbage *%# rappers like wiz/big sean/mac miller/drake

those dudes aint bad just copes of each other.
illllll signature though. slugs on a different level

Fitteds are done my g.

If you ain't got a +#+%@!! SnapBack on you're lame.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Fitteds are done my g.

If you ain't got a +#+%@!! SnapBack on you're lame.
pimp.gif

Only a teenager would say some nonsense like this.

Back
Top Bottom