Dan Gilbert letter to Cavs Fans (This is for real)!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

It's so funny how NOW Dan Gilbert has all these things to say, but since Lebron kept butts in the seats and Dan's pockets fat he was willing to look passed it all for all this time. I don't understand him talking about the message Lebron is sending to children yet the message he is putting out is that it's okay to turn your back on your morals as a person as long as it is making you money.

rileysmilingumad.jpg

LMAO @ him saying that the Cavs will win a championship before Lebron does
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Classy move..
smh.gif

LMAO @ him saying that the Cavs will win a championship before Lebron does
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Classy move..
smh.gif

Having worked in Cleveland for the Cavs during the 2008-2009 season, I can tell you that you will not find a more sincere and honest owner in professional sports. Some of you may feel it was unprofessional (which it was in some ways), but he spoke from the heart. I would much rather have him say that my clients rather than some prescribed rhetoric crap that PR put together...

How would you feel if you were promised something that never came and then the person who was supposed deliver tells you that he is leaving (business or personal)?

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess you could say Shots Fired....

When does Miami play at Cleveland?

gilbert is pissed
laugh.gif

i wouldn't be suprised if he signed some random violent ex con to a 10 day contract whenever miami plays in cleveland next season and promises to give them a nba contract if they do a certain, "job" during that game.

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess you could say Shots Fired....

When does Miami play at Cleveland?

gilbert is pissed
laugh.gif

i wouldn't be suprised if he signed some random violent ex con to a 10 day contract whenever miami plays in cleveland next season and promises to give them a nba contract if they do a certain, "job" during that game.

Having worked in Cleveland for the Cavs during the 2008-2009 season, I can tell you that you will not find a more sincere and honest owner in professional sports. Some of you may feel it was unprofessional (which it was in some ways), but he spoke from the heart. I would much rather have him say that my clients rather than some prescribed rhetoric crap that PR put together...

How would you feel if you were promised something that never came and then the person who was supposed deliver tells you that he is leaving (business or personal)?

lol well hopefully there is another lebron james in next years draft lottery, only way gilbert will be able to cleveland back into a contender, aint nobody wanna play there other than mo williams.

lol well hopefully there is another lebron james in next years draft lottery, only way gilbert will be able to cleveland back into a contender, aint nobody wanna play there other than mo williams.

LOL was this mother %!#%@$ drunk when he said all this???? LOL

Its a business he should know this, Lebron didn't owe Cleveland anything IMO

Dude is just salty as hell IMO

At the end of the day it seems like the 'selfish' lebron left for pretty unselfish reasons, which is to win, not all about the $

At the end of the day it seems like the 'selfish' lebron left for pretty unselfish reasons, which is to win, not all about the $

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

He's  trying to  comfort fans. Beats  saying  "+$%* there  goes this team"

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

He's  trying to  comfort fans. Beats  saying  "+$%* there  goes this team"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I aint mad at him though, these 3 lil **%*$!% had teams pursuing them for false pretenses or just to "get attention" when they had this planned all along.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I aint mad at him though, these 3 lil **%*$!% had teams pursuing them for false pretenses or just to "get attention" when they had this planned all along.

Back
Top Bottom