Dan Gilbert letter to Cavs Fans (This is for real)!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

I was in the gym and this was scrolling across and my mouth DROPPED when I was reading this.

I can understand him being mad. Hell I am glad he put it out there. He is going to look stupid because the heat will win a title in 2 years and I don't think the cavs can do that..

I was in the gym and this was scrolling across and my mouth DROPPED when I was reading this.

I can understand him being mad. Hell I am glad he put it out there. He is going to look stupid because the heat will win a title in 2 years and I don't think the cavs can do that..

Ok I think you guys would be mad too if you were the owner. But thing is Why would you announce this on TV? seriously that was Classless!!

Ok I think you guys would be mad too if you were the owner. But thing is Why would you announce this on TV? seriously that was Classless!!

Wade and Bosh are gonna do their best to help Bron get 82 at the Q
laugh.gif

I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels
  (Can't lose the font)

It's funny it took LeBron leaving for them to finally get motivated.

I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels
  (Can't lose the font)

It's funny it took LeBron leaving for them to finally get motivated.

Originally Posted by tupac003

he probably will look stupid for that very reason you mentioned but i give him props for speaking his mind and not giving some predictable media friendly response and trying to have a relationship with someone who unoffically told him to go screw himself.

if everythings true about lebron not returning the teams phone calls and not being in contact with him throughout this process then that's pathetic on lebrons part.  he basiclly held that team hostage over the past 2 seasons and did everything to cater to him.  short term wise not getting amare probably hurt them but with uncertainty about lebrons future regardless if they won or not he coulda possibly ended up losing lebron and amare this offseason.

i think had lebron been upfront with dan gilbert about his future plans instead of ignoring him, playing those games, and keeping the team he said he's so fond of in the dark gilbert wouldn't have had the reaction he did. it's how lebron handled this situation which is where the frustration is stemming from.

Originally Posted by tupac003

he probably will look stupid for that very reason you mentioned but i give him props for speaking his mind and not giving some predictable media friendly response and trying to have a relationship with someone who unoffically told him to go screw himself.

if everythings true about lebron not returning the teams phone calls and not being in contact with him throughout this process then that's pathetic on lebrons part.  he basiclly held that team hostage over the past 2 seasons and did everything to cater to him.  short term wise not getting amare probably hurt them but with uncertainty about lebrons future regardless if they won or not he coulda possibly ended up losing lebron and amare this offseason.

i think had lebron been upfront with dan gilbert about his future plans instead of ignoring him, playing those games, and keeping the team he said he's so fond of in the dark gilbert wouldn't have had the reaction he did. it's how lebron handled this situation which is where the frustration is stemming from.

First thing I thought of when I saw this on SC was Dave Chappelle "I brought you into my home, I fed you, I sucked your +!+# and this is how you repay me +@*+#!+%%@%+?!"

Dan Gilbert went in! 
roll.gif

First thing I thought of when I saw this on SC was Dave Chappelle "I brought you into my home, I fed you, I sucked your +!+# and this is how you repay me +@*+#!+%%@%+?!"

Dan Gilbert went in! 
roll.gif

Dan Gilbert just said on Yahoo that Bron quit many times against Boston. He is really salty now

Dan Gilbert just said on Yahoo that Bron quit many times against Boston. He is really salty now

Disgusting and simply classless.. who even knew who the cleveland cavaliers were before lebron james came along?  He changed the whole culture in Cleveland.. He gave them 7 years of pure highlights and sell out crowds along with a finals appearance and 2 MVP's.  He single handily made Cleveland into a contender..  Without him they dont even make the playoffs this year and this letter only hurts the franchise more than it helps.. After all Lebron has done for the Cavs and that city he was still thrown under the bus by the the owner..

So after seeing Lebron being thrown under the bus, what other all star caliber talent would come to Cleveland now?  Its bad enough that Cleveland is one of the worst cities in the league to live in but now you have an owner who acts like his players owe him something even when their contract is up.. The man CARRIED the Cavs for 7 years.. Dan Gilbert did nothing to keep Lebron this summer...  He's just salty that his cash cow and basically franchise is now gone...   Inexcusable behavior and ill be expecting a public apology from him before the week is over..

Back
Top Bottom