Dan Gilbert letter to Cavs Fans (This is for real)!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

laugh.gif

Cleveland keeps on faking it...

So childish for an owner of a business to write something like that. You know he was exhausted, drunk and thought it was a great idea. This morning he is going to wake up and feel embarrassed. Kinda like being at the bars and sending that late text to an ex, you always regret it

So childish for an owner of a business to write something like that. You know he was exhausted, drunk and thought it was a great idea. This morning he is going to wake up and feel embarrassed. Kinda like being at the bars and sending that late text to an ex, you always regret it

Nothing in that letter made me laugh. It was incredibly lame. LeBron is going to bring karma and "the curse" with him?

Look at what LeBron has done for the team during the time he had been with them. I even feel that is too obvious to point out, but it apparently isn't.

Nothing in that letter made me laugh. It was incredibly lame. LeBron is going to bring karma and "the curse" with him?

Look at what LeBron has done for the team during the time he had been with them. I even feel that is too obvious to point out, but it apparently isn't.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Exactly, this was the equivalent of a late night drunk dial to an ex-girlfriend after hearing she slept with some other dude.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Exactly, this was the equivalent of a late night drunk dial to an ex-girlfriend after hearing she slept with some other dude.

Dude sounds hurt to be writing like that. #(#$* was mad that his team value has plummeted than looking out for the fans. Quit with that #(*&$#.  
laugh.gif

Dude sounds hurt to be writing like that. #(#$* was mad that his team value has plummeted than looking out for the fans. Quit with that #(*&$#.  
laugh.gif

A few things:

1) Who would have thought Arenas was only the second craziest 'Gilbert' in the NBA?

2) It must blow to live somewhere property values drop when a 25 year old gets a new job.

3) Good luck recruiting Dan. You rolled out the red carpet for LeBron only to *$#@ on him when he left. You don't think a high profile player won't think about that when considering Cleveland?

4) Dan's letter should only take away some of Cleveland's sting in regards to LeBron skipping town. Now Cleveland should realize that he left a crazy owner, not just merely his hometown.

A few things:

1) Who would have thought Arenas was only the second craziest 'Gilbert' in the NBA?

2) It must blow to live somewhere property values drop when a 25 year old gets a new job.

3) Good luck recruiting Dan. You rolled out the red carpet for LeBron only to *$#@ on him when he left. You don't think a high profile player won't think about that when considering Cleveland?

4) Dan's letter should only take away some of Cleveland's sting in regards to LeBron skipping town. Now Cleveland should realize that he left a crazy owner, not just merely his hometown.

Amazingly, Dan Gilbert came off looking WORSE than Lebron last night. Dude is a !!#*@ plain and simple. Dude ENABLED Lebron for the past 5-7 years, and now he's treating this like a jilted-ex. Lebron had EVERY RIGHT to leave Cleveland. There was nothing there that binded him to the franchise. With that rant last night, does Gilbert honestly think dudes are going to want to play under him? Lebron ain't the only one who !%$!#+ the franchise last night. Well done, Dan...well done.

Amazingly, Dan Gilbert came off looking WORSE than Lebron last night. Dude is a !!#*@ plain and simple. Dude ENABLED Lebron for the past 5-7 years, and now he's treating this like a jilted-ex. Lebron had EVERY RIGHT to leave Cleveland. There was nothing there that binded him to the franchise. With that rant last night, does Gilbert honestly think dudes are going to want to play under him? Lebron ain't the only one who !%$!#+ the franchise last night. Well done, Dan...well done.

Im glad Lebron left after reading that(still feel for the City). That just shows the kind of man Dan Gilbert is. Yeah he left, your franchise is going in the toilet but you can stil stand up and handle it like a man.

Im glad Lebron left after reading that(still feel for the City). That just shows the kind of man Dan Gilbert is. Yeah he left, your franchise is going in the toilet but you can stil stand up and handle it like a man.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

rileysmilingumad.jpg
roll.gif

But honestly I feel bad for the Cavs and Cleveland, they just took a L of epic proportions and the way Bron did it on national tv poured salt on the wound. You wouldnt expect this kind of behavior from an owner/businessman but I guess you have to vent sometimes, and at the same time he was trying to comfort fans. It was a good read though lol

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

rileysmilingumad.jpg
roll.gif

But honestly I feel bad for the Cavs and Cleveland, they just took a L of epic proportions and the way Bron did it on national tv poured salt on the wound. You wouldnt expect this kind of behavior from an owner/businessman but I guess you have to vent sometimes, and at the same time he was trying to comfort fans. It was a good read though lol

He did everything for that city.

I knew they were like this though, that's why I never liked them.

%#!$ was all good just a week ago ...
laugh.gif

He did everything for that city.

I knew they were like this though, that's why I never liked them.

%#!$ was all good just a week ago ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

There are several different methods for finding U, which can yield very different results. Generally, U increases with longer boiling times and decreases with higher boil density.

Originally Posted by Method Man

There are several different methods for finding U, which can yield very different results. Generally, U increases with longer boiling times and decreases with higher boil density.

Back
Top Bottom