DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Nothing wrong with going back to the noir genre, but if Reeves can blend in sci-fi with the detective crime action then I am all for it.

Zero clue how they do clay face

i probably rather see court of owls.. or do black mask.. or Hugo strange.. or mad hatter

just trying think of a villains that could fit with this batman

1680238163476.jpeg

Just watched Shazam 2. My daughter asked me to take her.

There were definitely elements I liked (young Freddy, his romance story).

I wish we would’ve gotten more young Billy. I find Captain Marvel insufferable.

Helen Mira, Lucy Lui weren’t bad villains. It was just overall disjointed.

Also, I didn’t get the mid credit scene. I was thinking Peace Maker but then were we supposed to get a movie of the side characters in Black Adam? Before the Gunn shake up?

Also, I didn’t get the mid credit scene. I was thinking Peace Maker but then were we supposed to get a movie of the side characters in Black Adam? Before the Gunn shake up?

i think it was just to create a connection black adam and shazam but it was suppose to be JSA recruiting him (he was originally a member of the JSA in the comics) and it would have been clearer if it was the JSA members that was in the scene like originally intended but they couldn’t pull it off

maybe dwayne rockblocked them again

That ending made no sense. With how immature Shazam acts, it would’ve made more sense to have Hawkman, Atom Smasher and Star Spangled show up. Like random person shows up and says do you want to be part of…

It’s not the same as Nick Fury politicking. And why does Shazam have to join a super team when he’s got his fam? They can pretty much take out the Justice League. Especially with their magic having the ability to incapacitate Supes, overloading Cyborg. Wonder Woman would probably get slept by the two female Shazam. Batman can’t do nothing. So Flash is the last hope.

Having said that, Flash has the potential to be the best of the DCEU. And a fine send off.

I honestly wouldn’t want any other clayface but something like that with DC’s track record

Just finished Constantine tv series :pimp:

Matt Ryan kinda deserves to be in a film

But Keanu is Keanu and i really liked the movoe.

Constantine might be in my top 3 Dc heros

Just finished Constantine tv series :pimp:

Matt Ryan kinda deserves to be in a film

But Keanu is Keanu and i really liked the movoe.

Constantine might be in my top 3 Dc heros
Keanu is Keanu.

Attachments

• microsoft-entertainment-xbox-event-ahead-electronic-2019_0b89cb3c-cd5f-11e9-a264-bc92e50e5c68.jpg
    microsoft-entertainment-xbox-event-ahead-electronic-2019_0b89cb3c-cd5f-11e9-a264-bc92e50e5c68.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 113
Halfway thru Point Break too :lol:

First time watching.
All them FBI agents vs drug dealers and they getting beat up by the naked girl out the shower. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom