Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

One of my boys picked up the pack back in high school. He mainly wanted the 11s so I hounded him for the 6s he ended up needing cash so I got the 6s for 160 with the tray. Then a year later he needed more money so I ended up paying 120 for the 11s and got the double box and tags and all. The quality in my opinion wasn't great but they looked awsome. The gold on the heel tab of the 6s rubs off and the heel had a major paint chipping issue the suede was cool but did dry out faster than the 99 retros. The patent leather on them was pretty thin also and yellowed faster than 2011 concordance surprisingly. One of those pairs that was great to own but a headache at the same time if you actually wore them.

My pack is still DS (including the extra AJ 11). I cannot believe after all these years, all three pairs are still icy. :nthat:

Last edited:
damn,,i had a pair and sold it because it wasnt my size,,now i want a pair my size,NOT for a rape price though,,which is impossible to get!!oh well tough %*%%,

I now relate to this :smh: |I

I had let my VIs that my friend blessed me with go back in late '12 to another friend not out of greed, but because those joints were .5 too big and it made wearing them kind of annoying.

Been meaning to get right and grab some 10-10.5s but the prices keep putting me off.

Going back and looking at the pics I posted of my pair got me hurting right now :lol:

I hate Gentry but this was one solid release in his era.

I remember being ready to cop & they end up being pushed back so I slept on them.

My pack is still DS. I pay resell for mine when they came out. Only way I could get them here in Houston. I paid had to pay $500.00 for it.

All I want is a ds pair of the 11s. Seeing Fat Joe's 6s crumble made me lose all interest in them, interest that was never too strong to begin with.

My pack is still DS. I pay resell for mine when they came out. Only way I could get them here in Houston. I paid had to pay $500.00 for it.
Nice! 500 is a steal. You could've turned around a flipped them for double that the same day you grabbed lol

I need to unds my pack soon. Grabbed them when they first dropped and just let them collect dust in my shoe room. The 6s are one of my favs.

I need to unds my pack soon. Grabbed them when they first dropped and just let them collect dust in my shoe room. The 6s are one of my favs.
Wear them man before they either fall apart of get messed up some other way. Trust me they won't stay looking new forever even if you don't wear them.

Bruhh....wish my pairs still looked like this....been wearing the 11's heavy recently as my beaters...6's were in HEAVY rotation 4-5 years ago...

Back
Top Bottom