Delete/Lock

Originally Posted by Executive76

she gets three strikes: not responding to a text,returning phone call etc

then I deleted her number
this is my rule, so that she doesn't get the satisfaction of telling all her girls "daaaaang this dude blowin up my phone"

no at all ma. keep it moving

She simply wants to know that you'll work for it. You can either: A.) Oblige and let her know that she owns you. or B.) Leave it alone. If somethingsyours, and you let it go. If it comes back to you, it was yours all along.

I'd let her go. But that's just me.

she's still feelin u no matter what, if she had the initiative to shoot u that text, but u might have to put in a lil extra work with this chick ..

U tryna wife??

There's gotta be a mutual interest to communicate with each other. Sometimes I hit girls up and they barely respond. Sometimes I do the same to them. Butif you're cool with each other and you're always calling/texting each other then you have something. If only one person is making the effort tocommunicate then you just gotta move on.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I actually just went through this..I was in California she was in the Midwest. Communication was bad, and she stopped answering out of the blue. I stopped trying because I had back ups. But I really did/do like her. In my opinion YOU called SHE didn't answer so it's on HER.
Same thing just happened to me. We would talk constistantly then not talk for periods of time. Recently I wanted to have something solid with herand this happened. I just let it go.
I really like the girl but I'm not chasing her

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Just leave her a message like: "I'm sorry about everything, maybe you can find it in you to accept my apology and try again. Hit me back." Something along those lines and if she never writes back just leave it alone.

no, never this.
Dont ever do that #+%+
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like I said dont make it seem like ur begging, give it some time...if u do dat ^, ol girls gonna think ur a lame cause what are u apologizing for , u aint do#+%+...den dis dude said "if she never writes back leave it alone" ...ol girl aint gon right back cuz she prolly at home wit her home girls laughinat ur beggin #+%.

I've been through this with a couple chicks recently. Right now I'm just giving these 2 chicks their time away so that they can contact me. I did similar to you and tried to reconnect and say my peace but getting that ol no response treatment. I'm finna postrandom pics with other broads to let em know I moved on and they should as well.

On the other hand with some of these other chicks that are real cool and I dig, I call em, try to catch em at the right time and we get to talk it out. Ibasically tell em if you feel I'm not doing something right, disrespecting, ignoring, etc. just be real and address me about it. When it comes to the lackof communication problem whether I was busy or not I tell em I was busy explain it thoroughly lies or not and tell em I had plans to make it up to them. I dotend to hate when I make plans a week or 5 days in advance and if I don't contact them 2-4 times before said date they wanna get hurt feelings and try tofront.

Girls, they can be nuisances at time. How about you for once think of why I haven't been communicating with you, maybe I been busy? and it's crazy tome that in between this time when I don't contact them they don't hit me up to see what's good.

I like threads like these cause i like to see what type of lames we got on NT wit the lame reponses
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I mean...if you take a look in the mirror and realize that she was right.

Reach out one time and let her know that you were wrong and you're sorry. Leave her a voice mail speaking your piece....but make sure to throw in the reverse psychology and guilt trip tactic to keep the upper hand/even playing field. You gotta make her feel bad for being willing to throw away y'all relationship so quick..even if you were really the one at fault.
Can I get an AMEN?

Originally Posted by November33rd

There's gotta be a mutual interest to communicate with each other. Sometimes I hit girls up and they barely respond. Sometimes I do the same to them. But if you're cool with each other and you're always calling/texting each other then you have something. If only one person is making the effort to communicate then you just gotta move on.

this isn't always the case. i'm talkin to one right now where i'm the one putting in the most effort but i know she likes me, she's just a lilshy/maybe a lil inexperienced so she's taking it slowly. its no biggie for me, i like her so i'm not gonna rush her n make her feel uncomfortable. i doagree with the mutual effort but it doesn't happen all the time, unless both parties are really diggin eachother.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

DROOPY7 wrote:

Just leave her a message like: "I'm sorry about everything, maybe you can find it in you to accept my apology and try again. Hit me back."
Something along those lines and if she never writes back just leave it alone.

no, never this.
Dont ever do that #!%%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like I said dont make it seem like ur begging, give it some time...if u do dat ^, ol girls gonna think ur a lame cause what are u apologizing for , u aint do #!%%...den dis dude said "if she never writes back leave it alone" ...ol girl aint gon right back cuz she prolly at home wit her home girls laughin at ur beggin #%$.

If you say so my dude.
grin.gif

Works for me 100% of the time, she wants the apology because women like attention, give her the attention so she'll be back in your life.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To make this short. You and ol girl talk, make plans to hangout etc etc... Some time passes, you're out handling business, living life.. Then you get a text about the lack of communication on your part and it ends with "Have a nice life". You explain what happens, no response, you call, straight to voice mail.
[/color]
Hmm. Sounds like a piece of the story is missing. If she told you to have a nice life she A)was into you & you insulted her or disrespectedher in some way or B)she's crazy. For some reason i don't think it's B. If SHE really likes YOU, then she's just salty right now and she mightcome around again. Peruse at your own risk.

if you were feeling her, you never should have let the communication get bad. but now that it has, i would make an effort to talk to her about it. dont gostalker style and try to catch her outside of work or something dumb like that, but do a little more than one phone call.

i wouldnt necessarily leave a message saying you are sorry and blah blah blah, but leave a message saying you want to talk and solve issues you may have. dontmake yourself sound like a $@+*% to get this girl. thats asking for a leash or at least a girl who does something stupid everytime shes not getting enoughattention or doesnt get something she wants. you need to try to solve this but also set the tone for the relationship in case she does want to move forward.

if it doesnt work out, spit game at the next hot girl. it wont take you as long as you think to get over her when the next girl wants to make it work.

Take the L.
You hit her up, she didn't respond so she's probably moved on already.
Do the same

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Hmm. Sounds like a piece of the story is missing. If she told you to have a nice life she A)was into you & you insulted her or disrespected her in some way or B)she's crazy. For some reason i don't think it's B. If SHE really likes YOU, then she's just salty right now and she might come around again. Peruse at your own risk.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't want to sound cocky and say she was into me, who knows..Sometimes it showed, other times it didn't. And IF I disrespected, I guess that would be the communication error on my part? Other than that, I have neverdisrespected her or insulted her, It's not like she was just a random chick or w/e[/color]

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

DROOPY7 wrote:

Just leave her a message like: "I'm sorry about everything, maybe you can find it in you to accept my apology and try again. Hit me back."
Something along those lines and if she never writes back just leave it alone.

no, never this.
Dont ever do that #!%%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like I said dont make it seem like ur begging, give it some time...if u do dat ^, ol girls gonna think ur a lame cause what are u apologizing for , u aint do #!%%...den dis dude said "if she never writes back leave it alone" ...ol girl aint gon right back cuz she prolly at home wit her home girls laughin at ur beggin #%$.

If you say so my dude.
grin.gif

Works for me 100% of the time, she wants the apology because women like attention, give her the attention so she'll be back in your life.
How's that considered begging?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude ur sellin urself out for some ({})
Why should dude apologize for, he didnt do nun...or is it right to apologize for nun cuz women like attention?
roll.gif
roll.gif

How old are u btw? Cause i can see it workin for u all the time if ur still in High School.

just go for the kill. ask her out in person then you will know if she likes you. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take", wayne gretzky. Ifshe

said no, then you can move on to another chick, instead of waiting for her.

Never apologize... but if she's actin like she wants to be done and ignore you... then be done wit her. She should call back soon enough... but if not...its an L... but who cares

Is the Risk worth the Reward?....im not about to chase anybody. Give it like 2 more times...and then let it breath.

Originally Posted by mt3130

if you were feeling her, you never should have let the communication get bad.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehhh, I could see how one would come up with that, but that wasn'tthe case. I do have a history of bad communication though.[/color]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by isis

Take the L.
You hit her up, she didn't respond so she's probably moved on already.
Do the same
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I guess that's what it comes down to.[/color]

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Hmm. Sounds like a piece of the story is missing. If she told you to have a nice life she A)was into you & you insulted her or disrespected her in some way or B)she's crazy. For some reason i don't think it's B. If SHE really likes YOU, then she's just salty right now and she might come around again. Peruse at your own risk.
I don't want to sound cocky and say she was into me, who knows.. Sometimes it showed, other times it didn't. And IF I disrespected, I guess that would be the communication error on my part? Other than that, I have never disrespected her or insulted her, It's not like she was just a random chick or w/e

Let me teach you something!

it seems like this chick is an attention wh***

this is the type of chick that wants you to keep in touch and just wants attention from you!

by not showing that type of attention by not communicating

shes only testing you fam

she didn't have to add the have a nice life part.
one broad did that to me.. i laughed and said word? bye.

she came back a week later.

Back
Top Bottom