delete mods lock

NO WAY.. have you gone MAD
grin.gif
.. j/p but thats NT's history for him,, I mean it will always keep us goingand keep a good memory of him when we post it.. we need to smile and move on and posting it keeps us in good spirits with him..

I SAY NO WAY......

I dont see the point...may he RIP but it isnt like the gif is mocking or making fun of him

EDIT: matter fact Im going to post it in the MJ thread now
laugh.gif

I don't see why that's necessary. It doesn't disrespect him in any way, if anything it reminds us of him.

i was thinking about this the whole day yesterday when i saw thriller like 3 times.

but i say we keep it and come out with more MJ gifs to celebrate his life !

Ummm it's a damn GIF so it realy isn't that serious. If anything, it would make more sense to use it now, more than ever, because it's just onemore way for people to remember the guy. Either way, no can enforce the banishment of said GIF. Why, because I'll continue to use, whenever necessary,regardless--

What stupid +#+ thought or comment brought this notion on? Just cuz homey dead we retiring classic gifs?

If anything we should be celebrating it even more. Like the only reason we were using it cuz MJ was alive or it loses meaning cuz he's dead.

Back
Top Bottom