Delete

Thursdays game is a big game IMO, cant get down 3 games to seattle.

This.

I'm sure Aldon is about to get his punishment from the league as well, our team seems as though its slowly falling apart.

I dont wana go back to the peasant years bros :smh:

Our defense was physical early and then the physicality disapatated. Never been more disappointed with a 49ers team

They need to start getting it together these next few games are supposely the easy games. They need to capitalize on all of them if they want to be able to win the division.

Our defense was physical early and then the physicality disapatated. Never been more disappointed with a 49ers team
Sure you have. I know I have. 2010 season opener was more disappointing than this.

We had minimal passing threats and not yet fully developed O-Line in 2011 and won 13 games in the regular season. How? POWER RUN! Harbaugh and Roman right now are too quick with the itchy finger and pull the trigger wanting to show off Kap's ability. He is without a doubt head and shoulders better than Alex Smith, but it seems like they've gotten away from what works best because they have a better toy than they had before. The plan should be to win the field position battle and play disciplined ball, which we haven't these last two games.

Just for clarity, RB Frank Gore had choice words for Jim Harbaugh near the end of the game, as Gore was heading out to the field.

49ers president Jed York announced Sunday night OLB Aldon Smith will not play in Week 4 against the Rams and will be away from the team "indefinitely."
49ers signed FB Owen Marecic to a one-year contract.

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]381956858824519680[/MEDIA]"]
Just for clarity, RB Frank Gore had choice words for Jim Harbaugh near the end of the game, as Gore was heading out to the field.

:smh:

Dont really blame Gore though, 3 carries in the 2nd half..

It was all good just a month ago. Also im glad gore is pissed. They abon the run like it doesnt work or if they have a pathetic line. Which they dont, i dont know how any playcaller would not keep giving it to gore after a great first quater.also with the little to nothing the wrs(not named boldin) are producing. Roman needs to start stepping his game up.

If I'm niners management I'm calling browns and asking them about josh Gordon

Exactly what I said earlier today... Young and can stretch the field and I doubt they'll be asking for a high price... Boldin will be able to cook a lot more with someone opposite stretching the field

I do not understand. the run was working in the first half!!! thank god we got the thursday game, really didnt want this sour taste til next Sunday. and if 49ers lose that game too SMDH

Last edited:

If I'm niners management I'm calling browns and asking them about josh Gordon
Exactly what I said earlier today... Young and can stretch the field and I doubt they'll be asking for a high price... Boldin will be able to cook a lot more with someone opposite stretching the field
i don't think management wants any more headcases on this roster. 

the talent Gordon possess is undeniable but his mentality and approach to his craft leaves a lot to be desired. 

I do not understand. the run was working in the first half!!! thank god we got the thursday game, really didnt want this sour taste til next Sunday. and if 49ers lose that game too SMDH
short rest after getting pummeled-- not a good recipe. 

Last two games offensively have been horrid, reminds me of watching a 49er game 5 years ago.

Kaep just doesn't seem right the last two weeks, maybe it's the game planning but he just doesn't seem into it.

The good news is the season's only 3 games old. The bad news is they better figure it out quickly, otherwise this can drag on for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom