Derrick Rose Torn ACL...Blame Shoes

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by John Mayer

I wonder how you would have responded if the player under the scope isn't D.Rose.
Do you know what morals even are? what do you want people to say? What JP said was wrong? It wasn't. �What JP said was said in poor taste? yes it was.

I can promise you that ur panties wouldn't be in a bunch if JP fired shots a Derek Fisher...if Fisher tore his acl

One. Stop assuming that you know me or how I react.� That was your first misstep, while Pooh plays for my hometown team I am first and foremost a fan of the game. Hell my favorite player is LeBron� I rock with/support/respect just about every player whose every laced them up. So you can miss me with that.

Two.�Definition of�MORAL

a:�of or relating to�principles of right and wrong in behavior�:ethical�<moral�judgments>�b:�expressing or teaching a�conception�of right behavior�moralpoem>�c:�conforming to a standard of right behavior�d:�sanctioned by or�operative�on one's conscience or ethical judgment�moral�obligation>�e:�capable of right and wrong action�moral�agent>

Using an injury which threatens the livelihood of an athlete to brag about a product is wrong no matter how you cut it.� Do people do joke about players getting injured it all the time? Sure.� Does that make it right? No.� Especially an injury of this magnitude... No less than 15 mins after it happened at that..� For a person who's own livelihood is tied to professional athletes he's foolish to think that a statement like that was proper in any shape form or fashion.

Third.� If Derek Fisher tore his acl on a play and Jason Petrie responded the same way I'd still feel like he was being a ****... I feel the way I feel regardless of who that player was.� I love Kobe and thought he was foul for a similar statement he made about John Wall last year.� As much as I hate the Knicks, I feel horrible for Iman and their fans.� What I think is right or wrong doesn't sway based upon whose involved, my moral compass is decent foolie.�
Cake, It was an honest question, not an attack.
Adrian, touche my friend touche

tumblr_lnawmykCyn1qbr7ofo1_r2_500.gif

Oh Arrt (c) Peanut

You have to forgive me... I'd just come from someone trying to score points on my in the LBJIX thread. To No Avail.

I was on my level.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

The next 3 posters: Dre Clark & 2 knick fans

I just know what I know... If anything I can say that S&T is consistent
laugh.gif
awesome.gif

Spoiler [+]
1335753396374.gif
[article=""][/article]

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Dudes taking Jason Petrie's comments as if a nba player said it.  Half of you didn't even know who he was until saturday.
If he were the designer of the hyperdunk, free runs or something not lebron, kd or kobe related you guys wouldn't have said a damn thing.

It has nothing to do with morals, dude put his foot in his mouth, it happens to everyone.

%*+% last I checked dudes here on NT were happy when tom brady got taken out a few years ago.

get the %%#$ over it injuries happen
This,the hypocrisy 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Feel so bad for Rose. SMH. Hope he can recover from this, we may never see the crazy explosive Derrick Rose again.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by H3AT1N6

come one cake... you know we came to have respect for each other, but dont act like you dont call wade names and the rest of you bulls fans dont make wheel chair jokes and what not..
you cant have it both ways...
Yup. Always calling wade a {}. Thinking its real cute huh? Now look at you crying like a baby.
30t6p3b.gif
But Wade is though.  That's not even mean.  That's like calling Shaq tall.  It is what it is.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Dudes taking Jason Petrie's comments as if a nba player said it.  Half of you didn't even know who he was until saturday.
If he were the designer of the hyperdunk, free runs or something not lebron, kd or kobe related you guys wouldn't have said a damn thing.

It has nothing to do with morals, dude put his foot in his mouth, it happens to everyone.

%*+% last I checked dudes here on NT were happy when tom brady got taken out a few years ago.

get the %%#$ over it injuries happen
This,the hypocrisy 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

word...mogs was celebrating when his knee got destroyed 
mad.gif
...think i caught a ban after that cause all i was seeing was a bunch of 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
yall still {()} to this day 

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Yup. Always calling wade a {}. Thinking its real cute huh? Now look at you crying like a baby.
30t6p3b.gif

You must be assuming that I call him The ({}) because of his shoulder or some other injury, which couldn't be further from the truth.  See this is what happens when children jump in grown folks conversations, you end up looking like a D%*^.

You should take a break from Trolling... You're losing your touch..

As a fan of the game I hate to see this happen to such a talent, with him relying so much on athletic ability I hope he can come back and b the same player.

For next season, should Rose try to change his game from explosiveness to a Steve Nash or CP3 type of pg?

Originally Posted by trimane24

As a fan of the game I hate to see this happen to such a talent, with him relying so much on athletic ability I hope he can come back and b the same player.

+1

As much as I grew up hating (and still do hate) the Bulls, this is something you never wanna see happen.  I hope he comes back to the game in the same form.

Originally Posted by boomboomskeetskeet

I hope he goes to whoever did Blake Griffin's surgery so he can come back with a go-go gadget knee.

I don't think Blake tore any of his ligaments but I could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom