Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

well, I just got an invite from one of my randoms in the list, looks like they have a team ready to go... good stuff

Finally got a chest piece from the raid! Also picked up vision of confluence! And I got three exotic bounties to complete [emoji]128516[/emoji]

nightfall gave me 9 ascendant energy 
tired.gif

mean.gif

The vault of glass is no better, all I got today were shards, energy and the lmg corrective measure. The other five times I've run it was shards and energy, not to mention the constant unwanted appearance of the chatterwhite shader. This game can't be serious...

bout to log on...

if anyone's running the raid, I'm down...

gonna knock out the daily with both my titans before the reset...

PSN: Frostbite

Good raid run fellas. Cleared hard raid around 2 hours. We all got decent drops except boss but I'm sure when we run it again youll get nice stuff. Hope to he boots, fate bringer, and timepiece in the next raids I do.

Weekly Night Fall is wack as hell when your Suros bullets resist :lol:

I need Ascendant Shard to level up, but cant find any :stoneface:

MYTHOCLAST added to the armory. Used it for about 3 mins. put it back and brought out the VOC.

My fault Bigge... Wanted to get you in but we were carryin two dudes with no guns maxed out. They were STRUGGLIN. :x

Got back on with my real fire team and we cleared it in about and hour total from start to finish.

We got an ill technique to beat him LEGIT. Im down to run it with NTers and get it done just as fast. Once you get the gameplan down on HM then it''s pointless to run normal.

Last edited:
Yea good run guys. We got some okay drops it's just not for the people that needed them at times. We just need 2 more 30s and we will be chewing up hard mode. Hopefully zero23 zero23 and myself get boots Thursday.

No mythoclast dropedp for the 2nd HM in a row, really weird. And only 1 helm I think to the person that didn't need it. :smh:

Last edited:
MYTHOCLAST added to the armory. Used it for about 3 mins. put it back and brought out the VOC.

My fault Bigge... Wanted to get you in but we were carryin two dudes with no guns maxed out. They were STRUGGLIN.
sick.gif

Got back on with my real fire team and we cleared it in about and hour total from start to finish.

We got an ill technique to beat him LEGIT. Im down to run it with NTers and get it done just as fast. Once you get the gameplan down on HM then it''s pointless to run normal.
I'd like to see this in action. Maybe tonight or tomorrow night?

Raid doesn't like me.. Shards/Energies all raid then the icing on the cake was the Sparrow and more shards for Atheon on Hard!

I'd like to send my condolences to #teamhoopty. Mama we made it. That overboost on the time breaker is awesome.

Last edited:
Raid doesn't like me.. Shards/Energies all raid then the icing on the cake was the Sparrow and more shards for Atheon on Hard!

Just stick with it. I ran it 6 times before armor dropped for me. I'm sitting on 100+ shards but I'm ready to upgrade fully the pieces I got yesterday. One way or another youll need them eventually.

Just stick with it. I ran it 6 times before armor dropped for me. I'm sitting on 100+ shards but I'm ready to upgrade fully the pieces I got yesterday. One way or another youll need them eventually.

Exactly @bosKicKz, just stick with it. You'll have 1-2 runs where you might get the whole set.

Wondering if a maxed Patience and Time sniper does more or the same damage to Atheon compared to the Ice Breaker? (Precision shot wise)

Wondering if a maxed Patience and Time sniper does more or the same damage to Atheon compared to the Ice Breaker? (Precision shot wise)

It would be comparable probably. But I did notice that when I shoot the devil walker in the Divide for the public event my P&T does ~600 damage while my Ice Breaker does over 900. Okay fine, I'm missing about 50 points in damage since it's not fully upgraded, but it just seems as if it does less damage. 50 damage points can't explain 1/3 the damage when 50 points is only 1/6

Back
Top Bottom