Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

laugh.gif

You talk a lot.
Waaaay too low man. You should probably be at least 27 to be going in IB.
any tips to get better gear?
Raid is the best. Only way to get to 30.

take advantage of the faction system. at minimum you should have leveled up a factions gear to get to level 29.
Originally Posted by shottadru  

But maybe you can post clips PS5, you did get party chat on PS4 a feature of Xbox 360.

Until then here is me camping some more...

but....

*sigh*

Xbox Record That > Save and Share. Good idea to leave it alone the feature is not comparable. 
130959.jpg

BUT YOU SAID WE CANT POST CLIPS TILL THE P... *biggie sigh*

if youre gonna come at ps4's neck... have more concrete ground to stand on. saying we dont have a feature, then backtracking saying yours is better (subjective. cuz posting straight to youtube or streaming live on psn or twitch is awesome, not to mention a dedicated hardware button is foolproof whereas IVE SEEN voice control not work) and then saying ps4 stole a feature from xbox as if the opposite isnt true. i had the 360 last gen, i just picked the better of the 2 this time around. but we dont gotta get into it... im just saying.. if u gonna put something down, have some talking points that make sense first.
laugh.gif

You talk a lot.
but i never tell a lie.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
You lie constantly.

But that's fine.
im sure most would disagree.

and we

should agree

to disagree.

my g.

btw the pocket finite? SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH online @Based Jesus you were sooooooo right. i can only imagine it before the nerf. mustve been glorious

Last edited:

take advantage of the faction system. at minimum you should have leveled up a factions gear to get to level 29.
Originally Posted by shottadru  

But maybe you can post clips PS5, you did get party chat on PS4 a feature of Xbox 360.

Until then here is me camping some more...

but....

*sigh*

Xbox Record That > Save and Share. Good idea to leave it alone the feature is not comparable. 
130959.jpg

if youre gonna come at ps4's neck... have more concrete ground to stand on. saying we dont have a feature, then backtracking saying yours is better (subjective. cuz posting straight to youtube or streaming live on psn or twitch is awesome, not to mention a dedicated hardware button is foolproof whereas IVE SEEN voice control not work) and then saying ps4 stole a feature from xbox as if the opposite isnt true. i had the 360 last gen, i just picked the better of the 2 this time around. but we dont gotta get into it... im just saying.. if u gonna put something down, have some talking points that make sense first.
laugh.gif

You talk a lot.
but i never tell a lie.
pimp.gif

I'm waiting for clips man...until I see some good PS IB/Crucible work ill keep posting me "camping"

but....

*sigh*

130959.jpg

but i never tell a lie. :pimp:  
:lol:

You talk a lot.

any tips to get better gear

Excuse the newbieness but whats the faction system? And also I see alot of you guys on ps4 anybody play on XB1

but....

*sigh*

130959.jpg

but i never tell a lie.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You talk a lot.

Excuse the newbieness but whats the faction system? And also I see alot of you guys on ps4 anybody play on XB1
Do the raid once again.

Faction is like a "gang" wear their item you gain rep with them then you can buy legendary gear from them but you can only get to like 27-28 with legendary gear not enough light. Hit the Xbox One thread there are people there who play this game, we run Crucible together. I helped a few of them with the Raid.

you threw me the lob right there but ill let the xbox people live lol. yea theres a few of em in here. if memory serves correct there was a list of people with their NT username and psn + gamertag. i dunno if that was only passed around in the ps4 forums or not tho.

and factions in a nutshell:

at level 20 ur able to join factions. factions are the guilds in destiny, and each one gives u their version of weapons and armor and shaders. you rank up in the faction to get their stuff. level 2 lets u get their armor, level 3 lets u get their weapons. as you get vanguard marks and crucible marks you can buy stuff from YOUR faction. you "rank them up" by representing them as you play crucible and complete bounties etc... to represent/join a faction you simply put on their class item (hunters:cloak, warlocks:bond, titans:mark) you can only be in 1 faction at a time.

vanguard: default faction. ur automatically in this at level 20. u dont have to wear their stuff to represent them.

dead orbit: emo dudes on the right side of the tower.

future war cult: go to the right up 2 flights of stairs from the emo dudes

new monarchy: left side of the tower to the left of the speakers area

crucible: not really a faction, but they have their own gear and armor as well

Last edited:
you threw me the lob right there but ill let the xbox people live lol. yea theres a few of em in here. if memory serves correct there was a list of people with their NT username and psn + gamertag. i dunno if that was only passed around in the ps4 forums or not tho.

and factions in a nutshell:

at level 20 ur able to join factions. factions are the guilds in destiny, and each one gives u their version of weapons and armor and shaders. you rank up in the faction to get their stuff. level 2 lets u get their armor, level 3 lets u get their weapons. as you get vanguard marks and crucible marks you can buy stuff from YOUR faction. you "rank them up" by representing them as you play crucible and complete bounties etc... to represent/join a faction you simply put on their class item (hunters:cloak, warlocks:bond, titans:mark) you can only be in 1 faction at a time.

vanguard: default faction. ur automatically in this at level 20. u dont have to wear their stuff to represent them.
dead orbit: emo dudes on the right side of the tower.
future war cult: go to the right up 2 flights of stairs from the emo dudes
new monarchy: left side of the tower to the left of the speakers area
crucible: not really a faction, but they have their own gear and armor as well

ooooooh *mind blown* thanks for the info

Wtf happened in here? :lol: ...it's like everybody left the Jordan 6 and 11 thread in order to come derail the Destiny thread.

So it's not just me then. That's good. Destiny started messing up so bad the pocket infinity wasnt shooting 3 in a row but was charging up before each shot

edit: upon further review of the play, it seems this isnt related to destiny's servers but instead...destiny has accidentally broken the pocket infinity with the latest patch. apparently theres a glitch with the PI that when u miss a shot and it does its "return missed shots to clip" perk, the autofire gets cancelled out. instead of getting charge bam bam bam. you get charge bam charge bam charge bam. the only workaround is when it happens to either die/respawn, or switch to another special weapon then switch back...erasing your ammo lol.

just a heads up to anyone else who uses the PI

Last edited:
Finally 29 1/4 and maxed weapons! I can now run hard mode if anyone else wants to get a team together later on today. I'll be on and off throughout the day, just send me an invite, PSN: Jay_Gendou

People don't be understanding, besu and fuego be goin off in crucible, along with tek lol. I don't play crucible because I'm buns, but to end this convo Ps4=xbone because at the end of da day it's okay if you like 720p and 15fps. It's your decision to have to pay 5 hunnid spankys just to watch the system get chewed up and thus the company damn near giving the system away for free because of #datroast. I'm bout da positivity and at the end of the day if the xbone makes you happy I'm happy, because I got da PS4

Got the invective shotgun from completing one of the exotic bounties last night, it was much easier to complete this task then the Thorn bounty. I cannot kill with this damn shorty though, getting gutted in PvP :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom