*****Detailed pics of the IV from the IV + XIX countdown pack*****

Originally Posted by OwwGss

wow finally the fake-looking 4s is now officially made legit by GENTRY
roll.gif
you aint lying....

its a shame when fakes make better replicas of your own shoes....

they might as well call it a retro plus....

So is there an official release date set yet? I check the release date thread and it just says July 2008. Trying to request the day off so I can pick these up.Thanks.

i am going to cop both the og IV's (whenever I find an UN- Flight Club price) and the CDP so that I won't have to un-DS the '99s when I findthem...

Ohhh I just can't wait for this pack... love the IV's and I passed on the XIX's the first time around so I'm looking forward to getting someXIX's...

Need sum help 4 sum reason i love the 2 in the packs so which pack iz betta 4/19 or the 2/21

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Need sum help 4 sum reason i love the 2 in the packs so which pack iz betta 4/19 or the 2/21

thats very subjective. i mean its really up to which pair you like more. personally i think many will say the IVs just because its a classic that everyoneloves. The 2s are great too but i think aesthetically people will say the IVs. Great design.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by iKONstar

318490052.jpg

there u have it.... black/red 19s
^^^^
Amazing how these fakes below are alot closer to the OG and 99 than the CDP IV's are? %!# is JB thinking?
indifferent.gif

ac18_12.JPG
i swear if i wouldnt kept on reading i would of though that those fake IV's were 99 retros.. they look better than the CDP IV's

ironic. the better looking shoe is less comfy than the other. the XIX is the type of shoe that u either love it or u dont. i personally like em. and they rcomfy as hell. wayyyy more comfy than those cardboard Iv's. but i still want this package cuz ive always wanted a pair of those bred IV's.

smh.gif
The only thing that really actually bothers me is the plastic lace hole thing... Why didn't they just make it like the wings?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom