*****Detailed pics of the IV from the IV + XIX countdown pack*****

Not really feelin the 19`s, but gonna cop because of the 4`s. If i`am not mistaken this pack is the only pack thats gonna have two black colorway together.JB could have at least released a different colorway for the 19s
eyes.gif

they look gayer than the OLY VI's (and cheaper)!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn, is there a cow shortage in communist China?

i can get leather on my work shoes, why can't i get it on my J's?

yeah, nice... thick... luxurious... L-E-A-T-H-E-R... like on my OG's and early retro's?

com'on Phil Knight, i'll pay extra for it!

"More Leather... Less Methane!"

"mikeadog"

Originally Posted by mikeadog

they look gayer than the OLY VI's (and cheaper)!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn, is there a cow shortage in communist China?

i can get leather on my work shoes, why can't i get it on my J's?

yeah, nice... thick... luxurious... L-E-A-T-H-E-R... like on my OG's and early retro's?

com'on Phil Knight, i'll pay extra for it!

"More Leather... Less Methane!"

"mikeadog"

The OG black/cement IV's and the '99 retros had nubuck, not leather or suede. It was a lot thicker though so your point still stands.

Another problem is that these air units are not as responsive and comfortable as the ones on the 99's IV's and Flight89's of 03 and before. Themidsole, and depth of the air unit just look horrible on this shoe.

lets forget about these 4s and try to focus on the 5s comin out in the pack and look for pics of the ones comin in the pack

still on the fence with this pack, although i like the IV`s i still think they could have done better especially on the XIXs, I think the two dark colorwaytogether made it a little less appealing to some
ohwell.gif

These will probably be my next purchase. I like the colorway too much to pass, but if the Infared AM90s drop around the same time i'll get those instead.

Those look TERRIBLE, I seriously don't think I can buy this pack...I mean I was buying them just for the IV's in the first place, but they look awful.

Back
Top Bottom