Developing Story: SHOOTING at T.I show in NYC : 1 dead, 3 injured

What I'm a missing here, Troy's homeboy got shot n died, Troy got shot in the leg, but why Troy is done?

R.I.P to the dead.

Think about this: people are in here more angry at the cop that called them thugs than they are at a dude that started bucking in the crowd, killing and injuring people :lol: :smh:

Like I said, it's accepted and expected.

What I'm a missing here, Troy's homeboy got shot n died, Troy got shot in the leg, but why Troy is done?

R.I.P to the dead.

He shot himself, gun laws in NY
Charged with possession and attempted murder
He's done and cooked

Last edited:
Are y'all dudes reading? Where did I defend THIS situation. :lol:

I'm talking about how people always want to lump everybody in the same group cuz of a few fools.

Just seems like you and others are taking this stance of defending rap when this really isn't the place :lol:

sooperhooper sooperhooper is right. And then we wonder WHY we cant come up as black people.
And the worst part about it is that 90% of these artists rapping about "their life" are LIARS! they never did and never will live that life.

I can tell just from how Troy Ave was holding the hammer, and they way he shot it that he has little to no experience handling firearms.

These fake *** dudes that yall love to follow, out here making up fairy tales about their lives and creating phony personas and egos.
And you already know how lies go. Once you tell one you have to keep tellin lies to cover the other lies you already told.
Same with their egos. They build their egos up so much that they do anything to protect their made up street status and it leads to situations like these.

What kind of sense does it make to do all that work to get yourself into a situation to help you , your family and friends live a better life,
and then throw it all away like a dumb***

And these are the dudes that we let our kids look up to.

sooperhooper sooperhooper is right. And then we wonder WHY we cant come up as black people.
And the worst part about it is that 90% of these artists rapping about "their life" are LIARS! they never did and never will live that life.

I can tell just from how Troy Ave was holding the hammer, and they way he shot it that he has little to no experience handling firearms.

These fake *** dudes that yall love to follow, out here making up fairy tales about their lives and creating phony personas and egos.
And you already know how lies go. Once you tell one you have to keep tellin lies to cover the other lies you already told.
Same with their egos. They build their egos up so much that they do anything to protect their made up street status and it leads to situations like these.

What kind of sense does it make to do all that work to get yourself into a situation to help you , your family and friends live a better life,
and then throw it all away like a dumb***

And these are the dudes that we let our kids look up to.

They dont have a firearms course in that life fyi.

Again, people are going after rap when its just one idiot.

People are making this a way bigger issue then it is.

I see two extreme sides when its really a simple example of stupidity.

People are NOT making it a bigger issue than it is. You are minimizing ONE of the issue that plaugue the black community.
No one is saying that this is the only issue that needs to get fixed but it is a major one not to be downplayed.

The music is what develops the ignorant mind frame from an early age.
The kids grow up listening to the music that their parents play for themselves, not paying attention to how it affects their children, at that crucial age when they should be learning better morals and values.

The kids hear it in the songs, which by itself isn't bad, but then it gets reinforced by what they see when they go outside into the real world.
Which is then re- reinforced by the music. The kids grow up thinking this is how you are supposed to live life.

And in their youth, they go out and make a stupid mistake, before they have the capacity to understand the brevity of their actions.

That is the problem with the music. The acceptance and glorification of certain lifestyles that are known to be dead ends that lead no where.
AND the fact that 90% of the rappers don't actually live the lifestyle they rap about(regarding street life), they just glorify it to make money.

Last edited:
The thing that got me was Troy killing his homie. These clowns think ish is like a video game. We seriously need to do something about all the guns in our country, they're getting in the hands of the wrong people.

thats not what happened, i believe he was shooting back at some unnamed folks. tell you what, Troy gonna snitch & da other shoe gonna drop about who involved.

Just some chatty patty

Could be what happened

Could be made up

13259596_1574029829561641_1211391667_n.jpg

Are y'all dudes reading? Where did I defend THIS situation. :lol:

I'm talking about how people always want to lump everybody in the same group cuz of a few fools.

Just seems like you and others are taking this stance of defending rap when this really isn't the place :lol:
I just am not a fan of taking situations and spinning them in he media to villainize everyone from a certain group. I don't think anyone is defending this dude. **** Troy Ave.

But blanket statements about all rappers being thugs from the police commissioner is troubling to me regardless of the situation. I prefer what De Blasio had to say:

“I think rap like any other genre is very, very diverse. I am relatively current because of the musical choices of Dante and Chiara, so I hear a lot,” he said. “Some is thoughtful and socially conscious and some I find distasteful. But I could say that about a lot of genres. I could say that about popular culture in general. I think our culture glorifies violence. I think it’s an American problem.”

Which is the truth. Not this emotional reaction from Bratton to speak about how Rap is part of the problem.

The problem was Troy Ave and whoever else involved were a bunch of idiots and likely should have been off the streets before this.

All of Rap shouldn't have to pay for the actions of this one idiot.

If this really stems from the Tax beef (which I believe is totally plausible) it'll be interesting to see how dudes like Charlemagne and Combat either support or distance themselves from him.

If this really stems from the Tax beef (which I believe is totally plausible) it'll be interesting to see how dudes like Charlemagne and Combat either support or distance themselves from him.

Yeah it will. They'll probably fall back.

Only way I see Troy bob and weave his way out this is snitching and having a defense like OJ which wont happen in NY with that video footage. It's a wrap for this dude.

I'm not saying Tax wasn't there for sure or that he had nothing to do with whatever the issue was that night, but there's a lot of loopholes in that story which is pretty much just trying to portray troy ave in a good light when in reality he ****** up in a major way

I'm not saying Tax wasn't there for sure or that he had nothing to do with whatever the issue was that night, but there's a lot of loopholes in that story which is pretty much just trying to portray troy ave in a good light when in reality he ****** up in a major way
Fair point, but I honestly don't see Troy just deciding to pop off. It makes sense that there was an altercation in the green room that bled out to the main part of the club...you're right though, we have no clue how that altercation started and who it involved. It's sensational, though, that's why it got me.:lol:

You're right though...it is a spin in Troy's favor.

I hope they bury that fool under the jail.

Yeah bro, people aren't really mentioning this but the dude in the video next to Troy is BSB Banga so he obviously didnt shoot in retaliation to Banga getting shot.. Here's the explanation I gave in another thread of what I saw in the video and lmk what u guys think...

"It doesn't look like return fire to me tbh, Troy Ave is done regardless but I think when it's all said and done no1 will **** with him and the little dignity dude had is done because he killed his own bodyguard/right hand man...

Take a careful look at the video guys.. At the very beg. of the video, it shows the guy they were going after for a split second running for his life.. Dude obviously was unarmed or else he wouldn't be running like that and would instead be shooting back. IMO troy ave tried to shoot him b4 entering the green room but accidentally shot himself in the leg like an idiot. His boy BSB Banga who was killed is actually in the video (to Troy Aves right with the jacket) and it looks like he goes after the dude that troy was trying to shoot. A few secs after Banga is off the camera Troy shoots recklessly so I'm guessing that's when Banga got hit or shortly thereafter. I see some people on social media trying to paint Troy Ave as a loyal dude who was defending himself after he was shot and his boy was killed, but when all is said and done the truth will show Troy Ave for the sucker he is and he'll get everything he deserves coming to him"

But blanket statements about all rappers being thugs from the police commissioner is troubling to me regardless of the situation. I prefer what De Blasio had to say:

“I think rap like any other genre is very, very diverse. I am relatively current because of the musical choices of Dante and Chiara, so I hear a lot,” he said. “Some is thoughtful and socially conscious and some I find distasteful. But I could say that about a lot of genres. I could say that about popular culture in general. I think our culture glorifies violence. I think it’s an American problem.”
Hip hop is responsible for tons of violence and **** like drug dealing and drug using. No other genre comes close. Impressionable youth (And some adults) praise every word these clowns say. It doesn't matter that some rappers are socially conscious because 90% aren't. Rappers know the influence they are having on these people but they think just because they go hand out a few backpacks in the hood once a year it's all good 
mean.gif

Hip hop is responsible for tons of violence and **** like drug dealing and drug using. No other genre comes close. Impressionable youth (And some adults) praise every word these clowns say. It doesn't matter that some rappers are socially conscious because 90% aren't. Rappers know the influence they are having on these people but they think just because they go hand out a few backpacks in the hood once a year it's all good 
mean.gif
"Scarface the movie made more street ****** than Scarface the rapper"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom