Differing financial situations: Who pays on the first couple dates

ALWAYS?

You being serious?
Yes. A man doesn't let his girl pay for dinner 
laugh.gif

That would be embarrassing. 

Yes. A man doesn't let his girl pay for dinner :lol:

That would be embarrassing. 
Nah papi. If we're two working individuals, its 50/50. Maybe I'll throw in 60~70% if I drank more but other than that, nope.

Hell yea. And after we become friends/start dating its the same.

Not saying I don't offer to pay full sometimes but its a pretty rare occasion.

A man always pays for dinner, movies, etc.

this then when the relationship is more serious it doesnt matter its mutual

always been like that with me...........my girl an I literally take turns unspoken.........no issues

Last edited:
Also I don't take a chick out on a date until we've actually met up spoken with a few times. I need to make sure you not wasting my time/money on someone who I wouldn't even want to go on date 2 with.

If this is a co worker, we can eat lunch at the cafe and talk. I'm not paying for her lunch. If things seems good and we click, I'll take her on a date then.

If it's a chick I'm rapping to at a lounge, I'm not paying for your drink either. We both drunk and she probably got too much makeup on lol. I might close your tab out if we're about to hit a "well let go to my place" move. Not a second before.

Also I don't take a chick out on a date until we've actually met up spoken with a few times. I need to make sure you not wasting my time/money on someone who I wouldn't even want to go on date 2 with.

If this is a co worker, we can eat lunch at the cafe and talk. I'm not paying for her lunch. If things seems good and we click, I'll take her on a date then.

If it's a chick I'm rapping to at a lounge, I'm not paying for your drink either. We both drunk and she probably got too much makeup on lol. I might close your tab out if we're about to hit a "well let go to my place" move. Not a second before.

i won't even lie......

i always had convos and sex before being out in public lol if i end up dating her

go out on a date?

LOL

Last edited:
Us men are to give women our all. Shame on you if you do not put women on a pedastal.

Last edited:
all i know if she never offers to pay...she isn't worth it regardless if you let her or not. 

Yeah treating YOUR woman right. This thread is about the first couple of dates. That ain't your woman yet.

i won't even lie......

i always had convos and sex before being out in public lol if i end up dating her

go out on a date?

LOL
how old are you though?

i think you'll realize the girls worth a damn aren't just going to let you smash like that.

they can get that anytime they want it.

Man look check this out. All i know is that im sittin in my truck readin this thread and my chick is pumpin my gas.

A ese just left the taqueria and didnt pay nan cent.

Last edited:
how old are you though?

i think you'll realize the girls worth a damn aren't just going to let you smash like that.
they can get that anytime they want it.

im not a h o e an for some reason i think you think im a kid

im born in 1985

i agree with you also.........this was more speaking over the years.......once you hit age of 25 **** buddy stuff gets thrown out the window for the most part unless you talk to ratchet chicks

Last edited:
Cats really out here pulling out calculators to get 70% of the bill? That's sad bro.

Since I got married about a year and a half ago. Wifey hasn't spent 1$ out her pocket for rent or living expenses or food. And I love that.

Before that any girl I went out with if I took her out I paid or at least always insisted to pay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom