**DMP's RE-Released today in Arizona!!** with a blurry pic

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I know JB has full lots of storage filled with DMP's somewhere out there!

i think that shiekh just held back some pair from the original release...

DID I MENTION ALL PACKS WERE ICY AS COULD BE!!

Originally Posted by ThizzBaby

^ they opened a shiekh around my way and my homie coppd a levi's package for retail. the also had every 5 retro (except 00) and all the spizikes & 3's and this was liek 3 months ago... i was trippen out

Where you from the bay? i know you are with that thizzle sn, give me the heads up on this place!!

that's so sick for the people that copped. once in a lifetime opportunity, wish I could get my hand on one of those packs for retail.

OMG. my dude that hooked me up with the purple foams called me the other day sayin "i'm gettin the DMP 11-12 pack on saturday come through"..Ithought he just didn't know his #*%* and called the CDP the dmp
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

OMG. my dude that hooked me up with the purple foams called me the other day sayin "i'm gettin the DMP 11-12 pack on saturday come through"..I thought he just didn't know his #*%* and called the CDP the dmp
frown.gif
damn, that sucks dude. i aint gonna front tho, i prob woulda thought the same thing you did if i was in your position. good thing i know my dudesdef kno the difference between cdp's and dmp's
laugh.gif

Bro I need Info on this asap
I live in phoenix I heard about
JB being here for all-star weekend
But dmp
Pm me, need more info

It fascinates me that a Nike rep is even at Shieks. They are so shady it is ridiculous. The funny thing is, so many people post stuff about them on here andnot ONE person ever says, "c'mon man, lay off Shieks, they are legit." A boycott is called for, but if they had DMPs at retail I would be allover it too....

I was just guna make a post about the DMP's I was thinking of selling Mine extra pair so I open the BOX now these are the Packs that got Released likea week after the release date so the have the JORDAN on the lace holes now I think these maybe be a little more RARE??? So I open up the BOX man these are toSWEET!!! I THINK....

NOW if I SOLD these will people think they are FAKE???? I bought these from CHAMPS a week after they are 10000&%%%% legit SO does anybody else havethe Packs they SCRAPPED??

2v8g8i1.jpg

faro7.jpg

Originally Posted by twincsitty

I was just guna make a post about the DMP's I was thinking of selling Mine extra pair so I open the BOX now these are the Packs that got Released like a week after the release date so the have the JORDAN on the lace holes now I think these maybe be a little more RARE??? So I open up the BOX man these are to SWEET!!! I THINK....

NOW if I SOLD these will people think they are FAKE???? I bought these from CHAMPS a week after they are 10000&%%%% legit SO does anybody else have the Packs they SCRAPPED??

2v8g8i1.jpg

faro7.jpg
^^no one will think they are fake as long as you post a picture of the carbon fiber..unless they are clueless about shoes

^^ pack I got from the original drop...waited over 12 hours in line in MD....damn near riot almost broke out...got the last pair

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

Bro I need Info on this asap
I live in phoenix I heard about
JB being here for all-star weekend
But dmp
Pm me, need more info
no way on gettin them now, they have sold out, unless u cop at resellers price

those gold letter dmp are not fake the only problem with them si the letter i get 3 pair when they came out with gold letter i remenber and one my costumercall me last month and he told me the left shoes the J letter came out he is lucky he find the letter now he try to glue on ...
sorry for the grammar people

Originally Posted by MH602

i hate shiekh and metro center. they sell everything out the back door the morning of the release and then they open and say they have sz. 8.5 and 14 only. Every damn release
mad.gif
I HATE THOSE BASTARDS

same stuff used to happen at the shiekh in florin mall...they sold the grapes early and lost their jordan contract
laugh.gif

same thing last year when Super Bowl was in Glendale, they had a re-release of limited pairs. I got the last one at one store sz 8. I think JB drops them atbig events for the publicity

i was actually at the DXC out here in phoenix yesterday when i heard a couple of dudes talking about the dmp being re released at shieks..didn't believe itwhen i heard it..but i guess they were right!

Back
Top Bottom