Do people still use steering wheel lock clubs?

yall dont realize older car are so much easier to steal then newer cars, which is why you see them on old junkers..has nothing to do with people stealing them for the  value of the car.

..easy for thieves who just want a little joy ride ., 

Last edited:
These newer cars are almost steal proof as is unless you're a professional bringing it right to the chop shop.

I think my mother still has one but I haven't seen her use it in years. Funny thing is she stopped using it AFTER she got a car somewhat worth stealing
laugh.gif

I got the 2 pronged joint on the commuter hooptie. You have to cut the steering wheel in 4 separate places to get it off. U do all that and ill give you the keys, you've earned it, LOL. Don't even put it on at the crib cuz if the alarm goes off and I see someone in the car I'm letting Cujo out the basement on dat ***! Its also a legal weapon you can keep in your car with no questions asked.
ETA - the club just separates the amateurs from the pros.

Last edited:
Pops gave me one for my old *** civic. Barely use it. He still uses his relgiously on his old accord though

Pops made me promise to use one when he gave me his 92 Acura legend. :lol: he was paranoid because 2 weeks after he bought the car in 92 someone broke in and stole the head rests. $600 a pop. He was pissed!

I asked him how the club going to stop someone from taking the head rests and he told me to shut the **** up and use it :lol:

Loved that car tho :pimp:

This thread reminds me of the time somebody stole my roommates side view mirrors and replaced them something smaller that didn't eem fit

I have 3 of these... :\

One for my daily driver (came with the car I bought from my grandmoms)...

Two I use on my '71 Chevy...

Back
Top Bottom