Do yall take vitamins

Do vitamins actually do anything really beneficial? ?

Supplemental vitamins? No not really. 99% of Americans get all the vitamins they need from the foods they eat. Third world countries have a problem with getting essential vitamins because there is that whole poverty thing and eating food can be hard.

If you're eating food, and not the exact same food for every single meal, then taking vitamin supplements will most likely be a big waste of money for you.

****** around listening to Joe rogan I started taking alpha brain I popped 4 of them one day and took my daily multivitamin I was twitching all day and it felt like I was gonna die when I went to sleep but I felt hella good all day

****** around listening to Joe rogan I started taking alpha brain I popped 4 of them one day and took my daily multivitamin I was twitching all day and it felt like I was gonna die when I went to sleep but I felt hella good all day

It is VERY easy to overdose on specific vitamins. The lethal dose for some is not very high, so in the future, I would pay attention to those sorts of things, you CAN die.

Each vitamin has an Upper Limit (UL) or Recommended Daily Intake (RDI). It's a common misconception that if you take more, you will get some sort of super power or the more the healthier. That's not how the body works. Your body will use what it's deficient in, and you will piss out the rest. If you take way more than your body needs, you're stressing your liver and kidneys BIGTIME.

Last edited:
I get my nutrients from real food

I blend kale, ginger, lemon, maca root, turmeric and coconut water

I also do beets, coconut water, ginger, spinach and watercress

I workout almost daily. I've been cutting weight so I've been in a caloric deficit. I've had a ton of joint and muscle pain recently.

Started taking a multi and fish oil. My body feels great. Placebo? Maybe, probably. All I know is that I'm not sore no more

I take a multivitamin everyday and can definitely confirm that most of it gets pissed out. My piss is like neon green the first few times I go to the restroom after I take the pill. Once this bottle is empty I'm not buying another smh.

I hear great things about Fish Oil though. Should I cop some? 

I take a multivitamin everyday and can definitely confirm that most of it gets pissed out. My piss is like neon green the first few times I go to the restroom after I take the pill. Once this bottle is empty I'm not buying another smh.

Fish oil is great man. Fairly inexpensive too.

I try to get them from the foods I eat. Also quit protein shakes.

8 egg whites
1 teaspoon peanut butter
1 cup oatmeal
1 banana
tea spoon of honey

blend that critter up

all organic if you can. Personally ive had better results with this than any protein powder ive purchased in my 3 years of training.

I guess what im saying is a lot of these pills and supplements can easily be replaced with natural organic good quality food and you never truly know what else is in those pills/ supplements.

Fish oil is great man. Fairly inexpensive too.

This.

Back
Top Bottom