Do you keep in contact with your exes?

idk why but i want to keep my ex in my life at least as a friend, probably just so i can try to get back with her. shes the only i ever fell for so im still crushing for her kinda hard. been a week after we got in a big fight and she still wont return my calls so im just drunk and depressed now 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

idk why but i want to keep my ex in my life at least as a friend, probably just so i can try to get back with her. shes the only i ever fell for so im still crushing for her kinda hard. been a week after we got in a big fight and she still wont return my calls so im just drunk and depressed now 
frown.gif

if that's your motivation, then you need to drop it
to answer your thread title: yes, for the most part.  the relationships i've been in were always ended amicably; it sounds like yours was not.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

frown.gif

if that's your motivation, then you need to drop it
to answer your thread title: yes, for the most part.  the relationships i've been in were always ended amicably; it sounds like yours was not.

haha we ended it a couple times but we always got back together and then we ended up in a frineds with benefits situation and then she just ended it. i thought we were going to get back together
frown.gif

I'm HORRIBLE with remembering small things. Numbers, small little details, etc... My ex number is one of the 4 numbers i know by memory =/

Like in the following weeks and sometimes months of a break up. I will sometimes make an effort to contact and see her. Time grows longer every time between the time I see her. Weeks become months & eventually I don't even think of them anymore.
That depression sucks, but you will get over it.

I don't keep in contact with any of them because I was never that close to any of them before we began dating..IMO, unless you were friends with that ex for like 3+ years before dating them, there's no need for it...Usually a man or woman will keep their ex as a "friend" because they can't get over the fact they're no longer part of their life..That excuse "oh, I don't wanna lose her as a friend" is tired as hell...I got enough friends

Also, being friends with an ex will often lead to drama in future relationships where someone isn't comfortable with their significant other being friends with someone they once dated.

Oh yeah, and if your ex cheated on you or just dumped you for no legitimate reason and you keep her as a friend, you're a loser
indifferent.gif
(not directed at OP, just a general statement)

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I don't keep in contact with any of them because I was never that close to any of them before we began dating..IMO, unless you were friends with that ex for like 3+ years before dating them, there's no need for it...Usually a man or woman will keep her ex as a "friend" because they can't get over the fact they're no longer part of their life..That excuse "oh, I don't wanna lose her as a friend" is tired as hell...I got enough friends

Oh yeah, and if your ex cheated on you or just dumped you for no legitimate reason and you keep her as a friend, you're a loser
indifferent.gif
(not directed at OP, just a general statement)

yup

Some every once in a while.

Others can off themselves.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by sladewilson

i know her  password for her email, she be email her ex all these neked pics 
frown.gif
roll.gif

You jelly?

Email address and password? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

i know my most recent ex's passwords for her gmail and fb, but i'm not gonna subject myself to that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

i know her  password for her email, she be email her ex all these neked pics 
frown.gif
if it'll make you feel better, you can send them to me.

Some of you guys are weird
laugh.gif
but most of my ex's aint $!!+, I only associate with the ones I wanna smash still. My kid's mom though, she's dope. Even after the messy break up years ago. We take bong rips and watch Riff Raff videos together [emoji]9829[/emoji]

I still keep my iPhone 3g that I used my sophomore and junior years of high school to read the messages and pics sent between me and my ex
tired.gif

It hurts knowing that things will never be the same again
frown.gif

Yes. There's still one I lowkey want to impregnate just to swap gene pools. Half her family in the League.

Originally Posted by megatron

I still keep my iPhone 3g that I used my sophomore and junior years of high school to read the messages and pics sent between me and my ex
tired.gif

No offense son but that's just pathetic

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by megatron

tired.gif

No offense son but that's just pathetic
Leave me alone.

Back
Top Bottom