Do you keep in contact with your exes?

we still text each other almost everyday and we "hang out" when i'm home from college... and i'm still in love with him
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

what about pics and vids, do you guys keep that stuff to remember the good times?

Yup

The night before New Years Eve I was drunk at this party and 808s & Hearbreak was playin... I cried, my girl loved 808s & Heartbreak
frown.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

what about pics and vids, do you guys keep that stuff to remember the good times?

Yup

The night before New Years Eve I was drunk at this party and 808s & Hearbreak was playin... I cried, my girl loved 808s & Heartbreak
frown.gif

lol you sound just like me. everynight i get drunk its like that song 'marvins room' by drake

Which kind of pics and vids are you referring to?

Originally Posted by megatron

Yup

frown.gif

lol you sound just like me. everynight i get drunk its like that song 'marvins room' by drake

^this
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

LOL.....not some but a lot of you need to research who Tom Leykis is and read/listen to some of his philosphies on woman....he has a lot of recorded radio shows on YouTube....please check'em out.....it will change how you look at ex's or woman in general......

but anyways vagina men....especially OP.....1. How many woman are in your city, county, state and/or your country that you live in?......Now 2. and your stressing over "1" female?...........3. im pretty sure in that ratio there is a better looking, higher quality female that you can come across....

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Move on.. because I'm 99.9% sure.. somebody else is hitting it from the back..

with no regard for human life, fambs!! You straight smashed the homey heart with the combined force of Lebron dunking in his third year, with #basedgod's immence swag AND rick ross' beard.

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

we still text each other almost everyday and we "hang out" when i'm home from college... and i'm still in love with him
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

#jumpoffswag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nope, i prefer not to pick at the scars that are still healing.

honestly, she isn't worth me continually reliving the good and the bad.

not really but one of mine tried to call me the other day..to bad it was collect, from jail 
laugh.gif

My ex cheated on me with 5 dudes form my crew but i still love her so we still remain friends, might get back with her soon too

true love never dies

Back
Top Bottom