Do you know anybody with a hot mom?

I was looking through the pics on my homie's phone and there was this hot woman. I asked him who it is and he said it was his mom. I gave myself the
indifferent.gif
andgave it back to him.
What about you?

My friend's have said that about my mom when most of them me her for the first time during a BBQ I had over the summer. And no, I ain't give out picsof my mom you animals!!!

I know a kid that set up a website with stolen cellphone pics.
he was a verizon technician.
you should do that for us, kthx

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I know a kid that set up a website with stolen cellphone pics.
he was a verizon technician.
you should do that for us, kthx

word...
laugh.gif

this girl my lil brother used to mess with from downstairs.. her moms is smokin..
pimp.gif
she came up here a while ago to complain about somethin my brother did..i wasnt even payin attention to what she was sayin.. im pretty sure she knew that too cuz she stopped talkin after a while and asked to speak to my momsinstead
roll.gif
tired.gif

my girls daughter count?
laugh.gif

I know of a few cute moms...my boy has one, and she hit on me when I was like 16. I didn't know what to do, so I smiled. I'd never do anything likethat to hurt any real friends.....but boy oh boy was my mind runnin' rampant.

I don't have any friends with hot moms, but my moms does have 40+ year old with grown children my age that are hot as hell.

But I never try to smash any, cause I'm too worried about what my mom would think.

one of my mom's friends is hot as hell, i keep tellin' my mom to put me on, she keep tellin me "that ain't nothin but the devil"...

she's going through a divorce now, might be time to make that move...

yeah my good friends mom is "hot" but i dont find her attractive just cause its my mans mom. If it was a strangers mom I would think otherwise. Onetime I went to a club saw my friends mom and his girl there and my boy was at home.

dude i went to high school in Parkland, Florida.

HOME of the all kinds of Milfs and Cougars.

I swear i went to my buddies house a few years ago and saw his mom and i got harder than calculus with the quickness

^^^calc is easy lol. Im takin advanced placement (college) calculus classes in 11th grade and have a 99% haha boiiiiiiiii

anyways yeah my boys mom is hot but I wouldnt never hit it cuz I got mad respect for the dude yo

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^^^calc is easy lol. Im takin advanced placement (college) calculus classes in 11th grade and have a 99% haha boiiiiiiiii
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Shut up

Back
Top Bottom