Do you like the yellowing?

I duno I kinda like when my III yellow and V and XI yellow. Gives them that aged look and the OG feel. 
pimp.gif

I duno I kinda like when my III yellow and V and XI yellow. Gives them that aged look and the OG feel. 
pimp.gif

I'd rather my shoes look brand new or close to it but yellowing is a fact of life and it doesn't deter me from purchases. Really irritating though.

I'd rather my shoes look brand new or close to it but yellowing is a fact of life and it doesn't deter me from purchases. Really irritating though.

My yellowed soles, Laney V's, for example let me know it's ok to wear those shoes.
I try to keep as many Jordan's DS as possible.

My yellowed soles, Laney V's, for example let me know it's ok to wear those shoes.

No I don't like the yellow but it don’t stop me from buying J's with clear soles. If I make them yellow from wearing them then I'm cool with it. It would be nice if they stayed clear but that's no going to happen.

No I don't like the yellow but it don’t stop me from buying J's with clear soles. If I make them yellow from wearing them then I'm cool with it. It would be nice if they stayed clear but that's no going to happen.

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by super23freak

Back
Top Bottom