Do you like the yellowing?

I don't like the yellowing but I can live with that!
wink.gif

yellowed soles have a special place in my heart, i enjoy the time it takes between unDS'ing and them yellowing, its a gradual effect that grows from appreciation, reminds me of a chia-pet lol. but i wouldnt buy a pair that someone else already wore until they yellowed, its like they already got the best wears out of them.

yellowed soles have a special place in my heart, i enjoy the time it takes between unDS'ing and them yellowing, its a gradual effect that grows from appreciation, reminds me of a chia-pet lol. but i wouldnt buy a pair that someone else already wore until they yellowed, its like they already got the best wears out of them.

Originally Posted by myth58

It boggles my mind how some of you dudes on here rather have an old @*% pair of jays rather than a some crispy clean joints

Originally Posted by myth58

It boggles my mind how some of you dudes on here rather have an old @*% pair of jays rather than a some crispy clean joints

the yellowing sucks, but i bet they'll look better than the green some of these ice blue soles will turn

the yellowing sucks, but i bet they'll look better than the green some of these ice blue soles will turn

i dont like the yellowing makes it look really old but i would still wer after they got yellow n if it too horrible to look at just fix them

i dont like the yellowing makes it look really old but i would still wer after they got yellow n if it too horrible to look at just fix them

Back
Top Bottom