Do you like the yellowing?

I don't mind it. I buy my kicks to wear, and that's EXACTLY what I'll do. I do actually kind of like it on Space Jams though.

I don't mind it. I buy my kicks to wear, and that's EXACTLY what I'll do. I do actually kind of like it on Space Jams though.

Yellowish soles from wear is cool, but then again I wear ALL my kicks...they aren't trophies ya know!!

Yellowish soles from wear is cool, but then again I wear ALL my kicks...they aren't trophies ya know!!

I don't mind since I can sea glow easily but I really think the Columbia XIs look sick with yellow soles.  Come on, SOMEONE has to agree with me on this!  
laugh.gif

I don't mind since I can sea glow easily but I really think the Columbia XIs look sick with yellow soles.  Come on, SOMEONE has to agree with me on this!  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

I'd rather my shoes look brand new or close to it but yellowing is a fact of life and it doesn't deter me from purchases. Really irritating though.
ITA

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

I'd rather my shoes look brand new or close to it but yellowing is a fact of life and it doesn't deter me from purchases. Really irritating though.
ITA

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

laugh.gif

They look sick alright
sick.gif

laugh.gif

They look sick alright
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

laugh.gif

They look sick alright
sick.gif
lol
roll.gif

.. on another note.. wouldn't you "want" your shoes to look "icey" for as long as possible.. hmm..

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

laugh.gif

They look sick alright
sick.gif
lol
roll.gif

.. on another note.. wouldn't you "want" your shoes to look "icey" for as long as possible.. hmm..

overall, i suppose clear is better but i don't mind how the yellow looks on my black V's.

overall, i suppose clear is better but i don't mind how the yellow looks on my black V's.

Back
Top Bottom