Done Goofed with a ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her 5 o'clock shadow didn't tickle when he was giving you that bop ?

That's always been one of my biggest fears, they're doing pretty convincing things with surgery these days. I've seen some that really look the part, unfortunately...one of the only good parts of knocking this one chick up was finding out for an indisputable biological fact that she's female.

If this story is true, I feel for you homie...no man deserves to be deceived like that. I'd have rattled that whoa-man's teeth too.

OK now you didn't have to punch the dude in the face. Fooled around and didn't like what you saw but dude wasn't honest with you when he should have

So you had suspicions that R was packing a penis yet attempted a reach-a-round to prove yourself right?

I donno man, if Im having thoughts of a woman being a tran um not trying to find out by grabbing his junk

You know OP was down.

No reason to be ashamed.

:rofl:

bros...i was watching that gigolos show and this dude was on a date with this hispanic chick and the whole time something was tellin me that somethin wasnt right, so the dude goes to dinner and blah blah then they get back to the room and it takes off its clothes and it had big ol bittys and a butt to match then she took off the panties and turned around and dude damn near **** his pants i was disgusted cuz they zoomed in on it n all that..but yo foreign dudes like asians and hispanics can sometimes get away with it but the voice is a dead giveaway i havent had any run-ins like that, but my boy was into this blonde girl at the bar that was 6 feet tall and had them ape hands...i guess i can see some simps fallin for this nonsense.

u couldn't tell that thing was a dude from the beginning? it's not hard to tell if she wasn't a woman, you could easily tell by the face structure or if she had a adam's apple stickin out :smh:

also how you couldn't tell if he was a ****** without her voice? you could easily tell :smh:

While I don't believe OP's story, in 2012 that okie doke it's easier than you'd think. One of my classmates from school was a guy and now is a chic. I wouldn't blame any red blooded male if he said he'd hit it. I'm sure the # remains high even after they find out the "extra" detail

screenshot2012101609373.png

screenshot2012101609492.png

While I don't believe OP's story, in 2012 that okie doke it's easier than you'd think. One of my classmates from school was a guy and now is a chic. I wouldn't blame any red blooded male if he said he'd hit it. I'm sure the # remains high even after they find out the "extra" detail

screenshot2012101609373.png

screenshot2012101609492.png

SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom