Dragonball Z Appreciation Thread

I wish I could lock threads.........

so I could say........

ONE PIECE IS THE GREATEST MANGA OF ALL TIME,ITS THE BEST, DBZ AINT TOUCHIN IT, IT PERFECTS EVERYTHING DBZ DID WRONG.

ONEPIECE accounts for 30% of total manga sales in 2011.

The American version is the second most censored anime ever, that's why people think it's wack, half the stuff is cut out.

I mean I love One Piece (been a bit slow since the time skip for me) but to me it's only the best in that kind of genre. I like HxH way more and once we get out of that kid action adventure genre from JUMP and just go straight manga I'll take 20th Century Boys, Monster, Death Note, Hellsing, Shamo, Blade of the Immortal, The Breaker, Veritas, The Ravages of Time, Liar Game, and a grip more over One Piece.

All these other mangas, shows etc need to step out. This is a DBZ appreciation thread.

My childhood revolved around this. There was nothing I wanted more than to be a super saiyan, nothing.

Case Closed is right on DBZs tail as the greatest anime ever created... prolly equal

sidenote: am I the only one who cant view spoilers? When I click them, I get sent to the top of the page... -______-

EDIT: Weird, I can see them now.

Last edited:
Case Closed is right on DBZs tail as the greatest anime ever created... prolly equal

sidenote: am I the only one who cant view spoilers? When I click them, I get sent to the top of the page... -______-

EDIT: Weird, I can see them now.
You gotta wait until the page finishes loading. Happens to me sometimes if I click it two quickly.

Man this show was great on so many levels. From the story lines, to the characters, lightheartedness and the animation. I was late to sooooooooo many basketball practices because of this show. I might be in the league now if it wasn't for DBZ lol.

DBZ also introduced me to the internet as I scoured sites to find pictures to trace/draw, download DBZ mugen, and find movies/db gt episodes as a youngin.

When Gohan turned SSJ 2 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trunks making frieza his #@%$ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Piccolo was that dude to. He gets forgotten about 
alien.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Vegeta > ALL

Dude was raw.. Over the series u saw dude being selfish to a person tht care about others.

BTW majin vegeta bodied your boy goku >D

Man this show was great on so many levels. From the story lines, to the characters, lightheartedness and the animation. I was late to sooooooooo many basketball practices because of this show. I might be in the league now if it wasn't for DBZ lol.

DBZ also introduced me to the internet as I scoured sites to find pictures to trace/draw, download DBZ mugen, and find movies/db gt episodes as a youngin.

When Gohan turned SSJ 2 :pimp: :pimp:
Trunks making frieza his #@%$ :pimp: :pimp:

Piccolo was that dude to. He gets forgotten about 0] :nthat: :pimp:
this :nthat: , majin vegeta was my favorit character, still is

The fights were...

...the most absoulte..
....remember the fights?
...epically drawn out things I've ever seen!

The fights were...
...the most absoulte..
....remember the fights?
...epically drawn out things I've ever seen!

this is what kept us watching though....and trying to learn how to shoot kamehameha waves

saw the ep when gohan taught videl how to fly
tried to fly
failed
didnt watch another ep for a couple of days.
yugioh>>>pokemon in terms of tv shows

when i'm drunk and play card games and know im about to win i always yell "BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON" then slam the cards down.

Back
Top Bottom